Reviews for A Highly Contested Topic
Mendori-chan chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
“Do you love me?” he asked. There was no trace of embarrassment in his voice, in his features, even though Sakura felt her face flame at such a straightforward question.

oh my... You got my heart racing. Please do not leave us suffering. Continue as soon as you can. _
Lady Light chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
OMG Sasuke's such a douche bag . Sakura go drag his ass back!
dancingqueensillystring chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Awesome. please update soon.
inu-babygirl1 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
buahahahhaha sasuke NOW ur gonna now ho much sakura has changed hehehehehe please up-dte soon kay INu
Kismet's Kiss chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Absolutely great hun. Argh, I was hoping Sasuke would stay. Goddamnit.
sasusaku74 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
why?

no sasuke why :/

its ok i guess as long as you update!
ctrl aika chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
OH NO HE DIDN'T !

UPDATE /rolls
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
god, this whole thing just depresses me.. it was going alright throughout the chapter, {though the whole time i just wanted to burst out crying cause its team 7}, and the end just killed me. you really kill me

i need the next chapter -_-
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Love it!
angel.at.midnight chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
mm, sasuke's pretty much in character. but sakura seems a little too open about her feelings. though i guess she already confessed before, so its not like he doesn't know how she feels.

but why'd he leave again when everything was just starting to go back to normal? and how could he leave sakura after realizing what she had been through?

i'm kinda wondering if she faked being knocked out. does anyone wake up in two minutes? the first time she was out until morning. but he kissed her this time. that line was pretty heartbreaking. i guess he doesn't really want to leave her, huh?

regardless of your claim that it jumps all over the place, it makes sense. and its really good. looking forward to the last chapter! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
You've mad me cry.

This is amazing.

and sad :(

but amazing
ayame81131 chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
I don't did Sasuke leave again? Can you pm me and tell me?
YuYu chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
wat the freak! he left? so wasnt expecting that! terrific chap!
RadioButtons chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
:O

what the hell?

after reading this the only thing i could do was gape at the screen.

this better update soon...please.

i love it.
smos chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE SASUKE! Sakura! Don't let him get away and give him a piece of you mind! KYA

Now that the rooting is over, I can get on with my review!

First oof, I LOVE THE CHARACTERIZATION of each character! Especially Sakura. You've certainly deviated from the cliche reactions of aloofness and/or hatred Sakura has for Sasuke in the usual ficsc! I LOVE IT! And Sasuke...You've captured his unpredictability! The story goes well with your style of writing too! Kudos to you!

Update soon! may your pen write swift! Lol.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »