Reviews for A Highly Contested Topic
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
personally, i thoroughly enjoyed reading this. it was thoughtful and very sasuke-like. and I will always want to read a sasusaku story written by you, there is no way you can botch it up!

can't wait for the next update
dianaface chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i love this. i miss your sasusaku!

i like naruto in this especially.

everyones is very in character, and even though its a little scattered, its not confusing, and its very real.

great work! )
BananaphoneBob chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aww this is sweet! I liked the whole idea of the 20 questions thing, I'm slightly surprised that Naruto of all people could think of it that way hehe ) can't wait for more!

-x-Emma-x-
Fantom Phreeke chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
yay! that's great! it was a really good chapter!

of course, this story has so many spoilers, but i don't care. it's really good. and i hope you update soon. keep up the awesomeness!

-Bambi
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
yes! sasusaku! :D

actually, i thought this was a oneshot, not a threeshot.

Good!
angelforshow chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
AH SASUSAKU WHAT.

remember you still owe me one, so ha. 3

umm other then that, i'm a horrible critic, so i suppose you'll have to settle for me flailing over how wonderful it is that you're writing sasusaku again. (:
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
A really good read. Keep up the great work!
runwitskizzers chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
since you've been so good as to give us some sasusaku, i will absolutely give you feedback :D

i rather liked the over the placeness of it, it was .. indicative of what the sasusaku relationship is (which is kind of all over the place and not exactly easily defined).

i'm excited to see where this is going, despite the (admittedly offputting) easy-goingness sasuke seems to be exuding, i like the way he and sakura are interacting.

can't wait for the next chapter!
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
KYA I LOVE IT! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPPIE FOR THEM!
L's Successor chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
yay! your back to your real OTP :D

im so glad

im guessing you wrote this right after reading yesterdays chapter?...
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Now that the tears have stopped I can review. I LOVE IT! This is some of, if not your best work. I had hoped that it would be long, but now I see that it will only be 3 chapter shot. Please never call this "word vomit". Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, well all of them where spot on. Until next time.
saim chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
AH!

Thank GOD you got back to writing SasuSaku! I've only been waiting for this day since..well, since you stopped, really. :D

As I finished reading this, I did think it seemed a little unfinished, but then I realized that's because it IS unfinished. I can't wait for the future chapters and I really think for someone who hasn't written them for a while, you do Sasuke and Sakura great justice. Like, you can see the compassion in both characters, even while you there seems to be little to no romance in this first chapter.

Update soon, yea?

saim
msjezzi-bella chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
hm.

I liked it, but there were some things that bugged me.

For one, Sakura and Karin while both in love with Sasuke aren't soo much alike, now. Karin is like the original series Sakura.

Well, I guess that was the only thing that bugged me lol. But no, I bet you this is how its all going to play out and im not going to be surprised and be like she ruined it for me by writing a perfect fanfiction! haha. I really think it will go something like this because now that Hinata-chan confessed to Naruto-kun it seems that NaruHina will happen and since the only logical choice for Sakura is Sasuke it seems that this will happen as well. Unless Sasuke-kun dies! I'd die D:

But anyways. Excellent job, really. I can't wait for the next chapter in the SasuSakuness, which is my favorite couple. :D peace out, jezzi.
Uchiha Sumiko chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I'm happy you're back, I mean... with SasuSaku.

I have missed it! And Lots!

About it.. well, being honest... I didn't like at all that Sasuke asked about Juugo, Suigetsu and Karin, but I think it would be that way... they have been with him like... OH I don't know how long, but it seams they're somewhat attached...Sasuke saved Karin after all...BTW. How I hated that chapter.

I don't think you have lost your SasuSaku ability, and I'll be anxiously waiting for the next Chapter.

Cookies, and Ice Cream for you Annie (: