Reviews for A Highly Contested Topic
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
the relationship between sasu and saku are so cute so far
writingtitan chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh I like it a lot! I like your style and this story is really good. I hope you continue and keep up the good work.
AutumnsFall chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
really liked it and i'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
personally, i thoroughly enjoyed reading this. it was thoughtful and very sasuke-like. and I will always want to read a sasusaku story written by you, there is no way you can botch it up!

can't wait for the next update
dianaface chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i love this. i miss your sasusaku!

i like naruto in this especially.

everyones is very in character, and even though its a little scattered, its not confusing, and its very real.

great work! )
BananaphoneBob chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aww this is sweet! I liked the whole idea of the 20 questions thing, I'm slightly surprised that Naruto of all people could think of it that way hehe ) can't wait for more!

-x-Emma-x-
Fantom Phreeke chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
yay! that's great! it was a really good chapter!

of course, this story has so many spoilers, but i don't care. it's really good. and i hope you update soon. keep up the awesomeness!

-Bambi
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
yes! sasusaku! :D

actually, i thought this was a oneshot, not a threeshot.

Good!
angelforshow chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
AH SASUSAKU WHAT.

remember you still owe me one, so ha. 3

umm other then that, i'm a horrible critic, so i suppose you'll have to settle for me flailing over how wonderful it is that you're writing sasusaku again. (:
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
A really good read. Keep up the great work!
runwitskizzers chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
since you've been so good as to give us some sasusaku, i will absolutely give you feedback :D

i rather liked the over the placeness of it, it was .. indicative of what the sasusaku relationship is (which is kind of all over the place and not exactly easily defined).

i'm excited to see where this is going, despite the (admittedly offputting) easy-goingness sasuke seems to be exuding, i like the way he and sakura are interacting.

can't wait for the next chapter!
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
KYA I LOVE IT! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPPIE FOR THEM!
L's Successor chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
yay! your back to your real OTP :D

im so glad

im guessing you wrote this right after reading yesterdays chapter?...
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Now that the tears have stopped I can review. I LOVE IT! This is some of, if not your best work. I had hoped that it would be long, but now I see that it will only be 3 chapter shot. Please never call this "word vomit". Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, well all of them where spot on. Until next time.
saim chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
AH!

Thank GOD you got back to writing SasuSaku! I've only been waiting for this day since..well, since you stopped, really. :D

As I finished reading this, I did think it seemed a little unfinished, but then I realized that's because it IS unfinished. I can't wait for the future chapters and I really think for someone who hasn't written them for a while, you do Sasuke and Sakura great justice. Like, you can see the compassion in both characters, even while you there seems to be little to no romance in this first chapter.

Update soon, yea?