Reviews for A Highly Contested Topic
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I like how it's going so far! Deff. keeping them IC with a touch of annie-awesomeness, so keep it up BB! D Can't wait for an update.

But God, Sasuke sure is a douche. XD.
pdaervo chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
After the last chapter of the manga, this was EXACTLY what I needed (and I wonder why more writers have not been inspired by the recent events).

So NOW you come back to your OTP huh, once it becomes sort of canon again? I see how you work now...

jk :P
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
CinaBina chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
i dnt think its all over the place, i totally adore it! i was worried u wld never write SS again so glad u've decided 2 come bac 2 it.
kandykitababy chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow good story... u r on my favs
bloodREDhairedGIRL676 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I normally hate Sak/SAS stories but this ones not bad babe keep it up!
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I think it rocks! Lol,kiki
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
-jumps for joy- Yay for original OTP! I totally missed your SasuSaku! This totally made my heart hurt, but in the good way, y'know?

:D3
LivingInSymphony chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Great first chapter!

Even though it's only going to be a three-shot, I think the length of the chapters will make up for it, in a way :)

I can't wait until the next chapter!
Jaseybubbleface-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
hahahaha Sasuke was SOO in character,

the whole time I was like "typical Sasuke"

keep up the good work hmm? (:
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I like this :) Sorry this review stinks, but I'm tired. Aha, keep up the good work :)
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Very interesting, if a bit, yes, all over the place.

Sasuke seems strangely.. nice here, so it makes me wonder.. but meh.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters. :3
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Here comes some feedback!

The best thing here, I think, is the close following of the manga story-line. You've managed to show all the character development that has happened to these people in the recent months, particularly Naruto. This is the kind of dialogue and interaction between Team 7 that I would love to see happen in the manga. Wishful thinking on my part, because knowing Kishimoto and the fact that it's a "boys' manga", there will be more of twenty punches rather than twenty questions :P And that is why we have fan-fiction! Thank you for writing this, and I'd love to see where you take it from here (:
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
the relationship between sasu and saku are so cute so far
writingtitan chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh I like it a lot! I like your style and this story is really good. I hope you continue and keep up the good work.
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »