Reviews for A Highly Contested Topic
Jaseybubbleface-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
hahahaha Sasuke was SOO in character,

the whole time I was like "typical Sasuke"

keep up the good work hmm? (:
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I like this :) Sorry this review stinks, but I'm tired. Aha, keep up the good work :)
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Very interesting, if a bit, yes, all over the place.

Sasuke seems strangely.. nice here, so it makes me wonder.. but meh.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters. :3
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Here comes some feedback!

The best thing here, I think, is the close following of the manga story-line. You've managed to show all the character development that has happened to these people in the recent months, particularly Naruto. This is the kind of dialogue and interaction between Team 7 that I would love to see happen in the manga. Wishful thinking on my part, because knowing Kishimoto and the fact that it's a "boys' manga", there will be more of twenty punches rather than twenty questions :P And that is why we have fan-fiction! Thank you for writing this, and I'd love to see where you take it from here (:
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
the relationship between sasu and saku are so cute so far
writingtitan chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh I like it a lot! I like your style and this story is really good. I hope you continue and keep up the good work.
AutumnsFall chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
really liked it and i'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
personally, i thoroughly enjoyed reading this. it was thoughtful and very sasuke-like. and I will always want to read a sasusaku story written by you, there is no way you can botch it up!

can't wait for the next update
dianaface chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i love this. i miss your sasusaku!

i like naruto in this especially.

everyones is very in character, and even though its a little scattered, its not confusing, and its very real.

great work! )
BananaphoneBob chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aww this is sweet! I liked the whole idea of the 20 questions thing, I'm slightly surprised that Naruto of all people could think of it that way hehe ) can't wait for more!

-x-Emma-x-
Fantom Phreeke chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
yay! that's great! it was a really good chapter!

of course, this story has so many spoilers, but i don't care. it's really good. and i hope you update soon. keep up the awesomeness!

-Bambi
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
yes! sasusaku! :D

actually, i thought this was a oneshot, not a threeshot.

Good!
angelforshow chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
AH SASUSAKU WHAT.

remember you still owe me one, so ha. 3

umm other then that, i'm a horrible critic, so i suppose you'll have to settle for me flailing over how wonderful it is that you're writing sasusaku again. (:
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
A really good read. Keep up the great work!
runwitskizzers chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
since you've been so good as to give us some sasusaku, i will absolutely give you feedback :D

i rather liked the over the placeness of it, it was .. indicative of what the sasusaku relationship is (which is kind of all over the place and not exactly easily defined).

i'm excited to see where this is going, despite the (admittedly offputting) easy-goingness sasuke seems to be exuding, i like the way he and sakura are interacting.

can't wait for the next chapter!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »