Reviews for A Highly Contested Topic
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
KYA I LOVE IT! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPPIE FOR THEM!
L's Successor chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
yay! your back to your real OTP :D

im so glad

im guessing you wrote this right after reading yesterdays chapter?...
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Now that the tears have stopped I can review. I LOVE IT! This is some of, if not your best work. I had hoped that it would be long, but now I see that it will only be 3 chapter shot. Please never call this "word vomit". Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, well all of them where spot on. Until next time.
saim chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
AH!

Thank GOD you got back to writing SasuSaku! I've only been waiting for this day since..well, since you stopped, really. :D

As I finished reading this, I did think it seemed a little unfinished, but then I realized that's because it IS unfinished. I can't wait for the future chapters and I really think for someone who hasn't written them for a while, you do Sasuke and Sakura great justice. Like, you can see the compassion in both characters, even while you there seems to be little to no romance in this first chapter.

Update soon, yea?

saim
msjezzi-bella chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
hm.

I liked it, but there were some things that bugged me.

For one, Sakura and Karin while both in love with Sasuke aren't soo much alike, now. Karin is like the original series Sakura.

Well, I guess that was the only thing that bugged me lol. But no, I bet you this is how its all going to play out and im not going to be surprised and be like she ruined it for me by writing a perfect fanfiction! haha. I really think it will go something like this because now that Hinata-chan confessed to Naruto-kun it seems that NaruHina will happen and since the only logical choice for Sakura is Sasuke it seems that this will happen as well. Unless Sasuke-kun dies! I'd die D:

But anyways. Excellent job, really. I can't wait for the next chapter in the SasuSakuness, which is my favorite couple. :D peace out, jezzi.
Uchiha Sumiko chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I'm happy you're back, I mean... with SasuSaku.

I have missed it! And Lots!

About it.. well, being honest... I didn't like at all that Sasuke asked about Juugo, Suigetsu and Karin, but I think it would be that way... they have been with him like... OH I don't know how long, but it seams they're somewhat attached...Sasuke saved Karin after all...BTW. How I hated that chapter.

I don't think you have lost your SasuSaku ability, and I'll be anxiously waiting for the next Chapter.

Cookies, and Ice Cream for you Annie (:
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
REALLY LOVE the chappy!PLEASE continue!XP XD
see you another day chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
-gasps dramatically- You left SasuSaku for KibaSaku? I mean sure, NejiSaku or ItaSaku but.. . . . . KibaSaku?

Naw, I like that pairing too. Cx.

I love this fic, canonish SasuSaku rocks. My socks. Yes.
einsodair chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Wow great progress for one chapter so far. I can't wait to see the next chapter! Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i really like this! I'm waiting for the next bit!
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Yay for SasuSaku! XD
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I love how they're in character the writing is neat, not many mistakes. good job
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
-bounces- The gods of SasuSaku have smiled upon this day! For they must have, if such a wonderful story was written and posted. (Now if only the One True Pairing would happen in canon...but that's looking more possible, now that Hinata has confessed to Naruto, which I BELIEVE eliminates the possibility of NaruSaku...I guess all we need to worry about at this point is SasuKarin, huh? -shudders-)

Anywho. Your characterizations of, well, everyone, but Sasuke and Sakura in particular were very real, very believable. You included Sakura's compassion, as well as her insecurity and temper. Sasuke was not a gibbering sap, nor was he a cyborg. He was just...Sasuke. And everything that entails. _-

Personally, I liked the fragmented style. It actually flowed very well, and it didn't seem to leave room for unnecessary filler-stuff that might have otherwise slipped in.

The continued theme of who "Sasuke's Team" is was very poignant, very thought-provoking. No doubt a real issue that would have sprung up had this happened in the manga.

I love Kakashi and Genma's teasing of Sakura, and how Sakura wanted a piece of Sasuke that was just hers. And how Naruto says that Sakura is Sasuke's favorite. And then, of course, all of the little SasuSaku moments that Sasuke instigates and indicates in his own way. They made me giddy.

Amazing story!
souhoku chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Yay! Some SasuSaku! :D
BloodyyVengeance chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I don't really know what to say. But while reading, all I could think of was that this was really good.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »