Reviews for A Highly Contested Topic
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
-jumps for joy- Yay for original OTP! I totally missed your SasuSaku! This totally made my heart hurt, but in the good way, y'know?

LivingInSymphony chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Great first chapter!

Even though it's only going to be a three-shot, I think the length of the chapters will make up for it, in a way :)

I can't wait until the next chapter!
Jaseybubbleface-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
hahahaha Sasuke was SOO in character,

the whole time I was like "typical Sasuke"

keep up the good work hmm? (:
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I like this :) Sorry this review stinks, but I'm tired. Aha, keep up the good work :)
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Very interesting, if a bit, yes, all over the place.

Sasuke seems strangely.. nice here, so it makes me wonder.. but meh.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters. :3
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Here comes some feedback!

The best thing here, I think, is the close following of the manga story-line. You've managed to show all the character development that has happened to these people in the recent months, particularly Naruto. This is the kind of dialogue and interaction between Team 7 that I would love to see happen in the manga. Wishful thinking on my part, because knowing Kishimoto and the fact that it's a "boys' manga", there will be more of twenty punches rather than twenty questions :P And that is why we have fan-fiction! Thank you for writing this, and I'd love to see where you take it from here (:
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
the relationship between sasu and saku are so cute so far
writingtitan chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh I like it a lot! I like your style and this story is really good. I hope you continue and keep up the good work.
AutumnsFall chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
really liked it and i'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
personally, i thoroughly enjoyed reading this. it was thoughtful and very sasuke-like. and I will always want to read a sasusaku story written by you, there is no way you can botch it up!

can't wait for the next update
dianaface chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i love this. i miss your sasusaku!

i like naruto in this especially.

everyones is very in character, and even though its a little scattered, its not confusing, and its very real.

great work! )
BananaphoneBob chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aww this is sweet! I liked the whole idea of the 20 questions thing, I'm slightly surprised that Naruto of all people could think of it that way hehe ) can't wait for more!

Fantom Phreeke chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
yay! that's great! it was a really good chapter!

of course, this story has so many spoilers, but i don't care. it's really good. and i hope you update soon. keep up the awesomeness!

Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
yes! sasusaku! :D

actually, i thought this was a oneshot, not a threeshot.

angelforshow chapter 1 . 6/27/2009

remember you still owe me one, so ha. 3

umm other then that, i'm a horrible critic, so i suppose you'll have to settle for me flailing over how wonderful it is that you're writing sasusaku again. (:
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »