Reviews for A Highly Contested Topic
Fragile Misery chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Sakura and home were inseparable, in Sasuke's mind, the same way Naruto and team were, or Itachi and family.

Sakura was home.

That line. :") Your story was amazing, and it sort of answered this lil' question of mine. I can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
BlackRaspberry chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Aww this story is so sweet. . I like how sakura is so in character. I hate it when authors try to make her seems to badass/ crazy psycho around sasuke. Nice long chap too. )
puggaddong chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
it look like real naruto manga
gemaima11 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
It's so sweet...
Hunny Spectrum chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
This was simply beautiful.

I have no concrit for you really, only words of adoration as I prostate myself before your talent!

I can't really get over the sweetness, the tenderness of this piece, and while the characters may be divergent from the storyline, they made sense in your story as 2 wonderfully described multi-dimensional characters.

I'm going to scurry off now and see if I can be awed and amazed by some more of your work - please keep putting up pieces like this - I got such a warm fuzzly feeling at the end of it! 3
platform-shoes12 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I love this. I really, really, love this.
craziestanimefan chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
You know you've done a good job when you've got me teary-eyed. That doesn't happen a lot any more. Really touching and emotional as well as excellently written.
zunaira ghazal chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

it was THE cutest fic in the whole-wide-world!

made me feel real warm and fuzzy on the inside!
sxS chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Awwwwwwwww, that was SUCH a happy ending. I was crying. Awwwwww, that's so sweet.
rezmutt chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
this was such a good story. it's simply amazing i loved it
haliz chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Fiercest introduce me to you! This story is so pretty so beautiful and real and so so sasuke I love it
S-angelwings-S chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Wow, just wow. This was so sad, team 7's emotions and feelings seemed so real that i almost cried. Honestly, it seemed so real! You did an amazing job, too much for me to describe in words. but it was so sad, eventhough it had a kind of positive ending...T-T
fireblazie chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Ohh... that was just beautiful beyond words. I love the interactions between Sasuke and Sakura - their conversations, their actions, the things they say and the things they don't. I adored that last chapter particularly, and I really loved the part where Naruto asked Sasuke why Sakura was the only person he ever thanked and the implications that had on their relationship. Just. Ahh. Why is fic so much better than canon? XD It was just *so* amazing, and I'm totally considering this my personal canon XD
RhianSpitfire chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
my first reaction : awwwwwwh...XD
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Awwwwww i like this three-shot :33 its just soo cute3 haha man sasuke is such a drama queen ;P but still i like this alot great story!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »