Reviews for Awakening
Inuon'nanoko chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Lol this fic is so cute! Write more please!:):):)
Guenevere chapter 4 . 4/9/2004
keep writing keep writing keep writing please please pretty please!
um. yeah. i like it. : )
Ali Simmons chapter 4 . 8/19/2002
Great job i really like it and i can't wait to find out what happens next!
JK Willett chapter 4 . 8/9/2002
that was great, cant wait for the next chapter
AngelicFairy chapter 4 . 7/22/2002
Haha! This is hilarious and wonderful! Please continue and hurry! *Maura*
Sara Lynn chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
awww harry is so sweet & i can't wait to see ron & mione get toeghter ;)
a reader chapter 4 . 6/25/2002
excellent! that was perfect...sappy enough, but not too sappy, as these sort of things tend to be...please write more, i love it!
Jelsemium chapter 3 . 6/1/2002
I'm really enjoying this story. I don't think that fifteen is too young for Ron and Hermione to start feeling love. I think you have this just right. (In fact, I think you have all the characters right.)

Liked poor Harry in the middle, especially when Ron is going to give him credit for the idea of talking to Hermione.

Loved the scene where people kept kicking Fred in the shins and he decided to not eat with any of them anymore, then immediately changing his mind about eating with Angelina.

Keep up the good work!

Jill W.
snazz chapter 3 . 3/24/2002
Aw man! This fic totally kicks ass! I swear I spent a full five minutes laughing my head off AFTER i had finished reading! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!
Adnap Nottap chapter 3 . 3/11/2002
This story is so great! I love it so much! I'm sorry that I didn't leave reviews on the other chapters but I will try to leave an extra long one here to make up for it! I have never read a story with this idea before. Poor Gin...I wish she hadn't done that...the head thing with Ron was pretty funny. Are we ever going to meet Ron's girl friend? Please please write the next chapter.

Oh yeah, which year is this? Ron never went to the ball with Fleur...he went with Padma so if they're in 5th year, you might want to rewrite that...Herm hated Fleur but it was only because Ron liked her. They didn't go to the ball together because she turned Ron down...Just a reminder. Sorry if that makes you annoyed.

Other than that small thing, the story is brilliant! I love it!

Great job!

~Addy
Emalia Jinx chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
very very funny. i'm reading this during class so i had to try not to laugh out loud. and i have to pee, so ya know, maybe i shouldnt read any more...nah! its too cute!
Shallan chapter 3 . 2/10/2002
The next chapter should be very interesting. Poor Harry, stuck in the middle.
Poo7667676 chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
hi everyone. _ just dropping by to thank y'all for commenting.

On a side note to Abby: Hmm. You bring up quite a good point there - maybe I should reedit the fic and move it to a later year...but then again Gred and Forge wouldn't be there, which was the only reason I made set it this early.

Can anyone feed me any ideas? -
Abby chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
That was pretty good. I do agree with you that eventually something would happen between Hermione and Ron...but their feelings seem to be too deep. I mean when you leave off in the last book, they're still pretty young, and all this love talk seems to make things move too fast. And Harry Potter is a kids series. You don't want to make them romance novels.
Faerie Snitch chapter 3 . 2/9/2002
hey this is realllly good please rite more, can u read and REVIEW my story too? its called "the heart wants danger" thanx -hotty