Reviews for Life Is Ruff, Get a Lab
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Aww! I'm so glad they found a home for Sam.. I mean Bo. The ending was cute, I actually Googled labs and compared them Sam, they DO look alike!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Ahahaha I loved it *-*

I love dogs ehehe They are just cute eheh That was an pretty cool sequel

See ya next o/

abni chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Aw this story is made of awesome! Made me smile over and over again. YAY the puppy really was a Sam/Sammy! And OMG Bobby got him - YAY! And aw Dean missed him more than he would admit - and of course Sam saw right through that ;-) I love the conversation about the name at the end too, so cute!

Thanks for writing and sharing! :D

Huge hug,

TraSan chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Aw, girl, this was too awesome!

I love that Sammy/Bo found a home with Bobby. Yay!

Much better than it being dropped back off at the pound for good. Yep. Yep.

Too cool that Sam figured out Dean was such a softie about the dog and found a way to make it better. That's our boy!

Great job!
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
haha i knew it! sam is in fact a puppy in human form!
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
omg a puppy apired up with sams puppy dog look would cause me to explode into a ball of fangirl bliss!
TraSan chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Woo Hoo!

Her husband's beloved Sammy who doesn't seem to let anyone near him but his owners and our boys. Bwahahahahaha!

Some cute moments interspered with "aw" moments and a cool twist.

Love it!
AJ1987 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
“Sam?” both Dean and Sam asked in unison. Dean voice held amusement while Sam sounded somewhat aghast.

The lady beamed. “Yes , this bundle of joy is my husband’s Sammy.”

LOL... Priceless! And here I was thinking the guys ought to name the puppy :D :D Great job
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
This is GREAT!
bia1007 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
“Yes , this bundle of joy is my husband’s Sammy”, just great, can't tell how much I enjoy this and I want more, please!
gapdragon1 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Sam :D Thank you
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Fun fic. Love the puppy dog look challenge between the two Sam's. Great job, looking forward to more puppy power.

bia1007 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
So excited to see you're writing a new story and it's a wonderful start! It's a joy to watch the guys and puppy "Sam" together, absolutely love the sort of competition between Sam and the pup for Dean's attention and favor! Very cute, more please!
gapdragon1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I loved the original story and this a really promising start to the brilliant idea of a one you ! Thank you
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
OMG I love this story. I was a little sad about the puppy too, you know. Dennis would say-pretending to be me-"You know I worry about the puppies" and he's right of course. I worried about that poor thing! Luckily you came to the rescue. I love the puppy thinking it got Sam's spot in the front seat! And you know that the puppy-dog look will eventually break Sam down!

Five Impalas full of happy Winchesters and a big goofy, happy, laughing puppy.