Reviews for CRONA: The Owner's Guide and Manual
GRIMMANGELL chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
(Serious mode)
I am serious, is it?
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This is adorable! I'll take twenty!
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Yes! Thank you for writing one for Crona. He/she is my favorite character.
Pollie Anna chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Lolz! This is so cool! XD

I love it!
Four Dimensional chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
The number is 42-42-564! Everyone knows that's Shinigami-sama's number!
Muffin B chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I bought a MAKA unit and I don't know how to use it! Please make an owner's manual.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
No chance you can do any other fandoms like this, is there?
C.L. Forest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Please ignore my previous note. Thank you for posting the CRONA unit's Owner's Guide and Manual.
Soul-out-Fairy chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awww! If I had a CRONA unit I would not buy a MEDUSA unit. -.-
perfect-dissonance chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is epic! I want to buy one xD
DiamondNinja914 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ok: so I read this one before the DEATH THE KID story I just reviewed, so I'm going to talk about this here. This is an awesome idea. I'm sure you've aready gotten a lot of comments like this, but I WANT ONE. Maybe not a KID, but definitely a CRONA. A BLACKSTAR couldn't hurt either. Keep doing this, I'd suggest a MAKA story, as she is completely codependent on the SOUL unit. I laughed and laughed when I was reading this, and confused the eleven-year-old boy across the room.

Maniac Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is just so brilliant and rightfully catergorized as humor. XD I think I might start drawing fanart of these "units" and interactions! Nice job, it was a very realistic manual and very funny. ;D The only thing that bothered me (because everything else was wonderfully fitting and extensive) was that there are interactions to both Black Star and Sid, yet not one for Death the Kid even though they have interacted. It bugged me a bit, but didn't keep me from enjoying this. Great job!
CrazyMikoHanyouKagamineRin chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love your Owner's manual and guides! Can you make a Maka and Soul one please!

Keep on Writing!