Reviews for Running from Safety
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/13
Keep up the good work. Wonderful fic!
SassyGirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That's really nice! I loved it.
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh. My. God. That was beautiful! Every word makes an impact for me. I like your style, especially how you connected the first line to the last line. I also like your use of symbolism. I'm noticing your knack for them since 'Trompe Lo'eil'. The cat's shadow that reminds her of Libra(?), the orange peeling, the single shoe to represent her incompleteness and Quatre's other shoe to represent someone who CAN complete her, gosh, gotta love them all!

It contains the right amount of fluffy cuteness which in other fics will usually make characters seem OOC. Yours doesn't, imho. Quatre being bold sure is new (and HOT, bahaha!) but with all that smile, politeness and penchant to blame himself and not forgive himself so easily, I think he's still IC. Your Dorothy is 3.

My favorite part (aside from the planetarium love scene, hehe)is this: “Are you there, Dorothy?” came Quatre’s hushed question. “I’m here,” she said, and she felt the astonishing comfort that the words emitted. She remembered saying them aloud to herself, whenever she was terrified, whenever she was alone. “I’m here.” She didn’t usually feel that she was, because she thought that sometimes, her reality could be confusingly unreal. Tonight it was eerily different. “I’m here, too,” Quatre murmured to her ear, soft as a feather’s touch.

Very deep meaning behind such simple words. I think writing this 'remake' in the third person POV makes it better than Yellow Wedge Heel. I have issues about stories told in the first person POV (that's why I dislike Twilight, you know) but YWH is NOT a terrible fic I tell you. More 4xD please!

Where's my 4xR btw? :-(
ViciousBluesummers chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Another good little one-shot by one of the most hardest working GW fanfic writers I know. Keep it up!

Just for the record, Yellow Wedge Heel wasn't bad.
Xardion chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
(Smiling) Rewrites always come out better, don't they?
j2040 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
oww... I love YWH and i love this one too.

**dreamy eyes** wish i could find my own Q. hehe.
Lady Kali' Barton chapter 1 . 6/27/2009