Reviews for A Hard Night's Night
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
After having re-read your story "Look beyond what you see" (which I love) I visited your profile page - a Supernatural fan! :) I liked this story, the brotherly love between the Winchesters. For me, their relationship is the most important aspect of the series - it comes before demons, before angels, before everything ;) - and you captured their chemistry very well in this one shot. Not to mention that I'm a sucker for hurt!Dean stories LOL I'll definitely have a look at your other SPN stories!
Merisha chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
ROFL XD - that was adorable. Both boys injured, both wanting to tuck the other one in LOL XD - I love it when they argue over little things, it breaks the tension of the horrendous lives they lead :D

Awesome stuff

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
daleaikman chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great story. Like how the two of them take care of each other. And fighting about how they are each fine and dont need to be taking care of themselives.
avrooml chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was lovely! I can totally imagine this happening and so love a little dean-emotion sometimes! I'm heading straight on to story no. 2!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
ha. it seems that Dean kind of gets the short straw in your stories too... *adores* I love me some steady caring Sam and some vulnerable Dean. Great job with the brotherly banter!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Welcome to the Supernatural section. Don't worry about the geography the show has spent the last four years trying to claim that Vancouver, BC, Canada was different US cities, which it obviously isn't. Your descriptions of the locations are fine.

I love the way the boys are always trying to protect each other. Their arguements between the brothers and how they're each trying to get the other one to aggrivate their injuries are great. I hope to see more from you here in the Supernatural section soon.
Anya Magera chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Great story. A few spelling errors but otherwise a really good read.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Great story!

Either brother would be lost without the other one in their life. :)
Swellison chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Nice first fic. The feelings are right on target.

Sue
Tiger chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Veru nice story!
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
"I'd die, Dean." Love it. Great story...
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Welcome to the darkside of SPN fic! Great monster - hoop snake! I liked the banter between the boys too, some nice moments - especially Sam pointing out that Dean was pretty good with the puppy-eyes too!
nvkjen chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
nice job, I loved the story
Scare4irony chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This was really good!

And this was my favourite part...

“What would you do with me?”

Sam looked at the still form of his brother lying on the other bed. Dean’s light breathing filled Sam with a sense of safety, knowing that the one constant in his life was still with him.

“I’d die, Dean.”