Reviews for Planes, Trains and
Itssme chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I really liked this story. The lemony bits, as you called them :) were written well. I would love to read more about these two. They definitely seem like soul mates and I think you could write a nice little story about their romance. Good luck with all your writing! I have enjoyed every story of yours I have read so far.
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
i really loved reading this ... and i would love to read beyond the point you left off from
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
just loved it...:)
Smile-J chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Enjoyed! :)
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I would love a story following this one. BTW it was a great story.
timidvampire chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
really enjoyed this, went to vote for this as second choice but you can only register your vote once.
Infinite Possibilites chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Loved this one-shot. It was awesome for a first and the lemony bits were excellent. I'm glad you stuck with it and continued to write.
MandieMarmalade chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I really enjoyed this and would love to see it continued!
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
So very sweet. Thanks for sharing.
lollyblu chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I really really loved this story of yours. I am a useless reviewer as i never know what to say.

so thank you for your story.
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That was really good! I liked it. It was sweet and hot. Hahah. XD Anyway, you did a great job with this story.

Have a wonderful day!

-Dazzle.
kristenjaymas chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
that was rly good
Krugness chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I defintely think the story has potential to continue. I will head back and read Edward's POV. I understand the first fic fear. :) I was nearly hyperventilating when I hit the final button to put mine up.
YxControl chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Nicely written. And I can't wait to read your other stuff. Keep up the good work!
Alinka chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Hi a nice piece of work.I like it!Have any intention of continuing this?I'll put you on my alert if you would.

Keep writing! m_m