Reviews for Dependency
Toshiro Hitsugaya lover1 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Love the story hope you update soon i am hooked
hotxhotguy chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
T_T update!
sugar-cookie lover chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
There's this one tiny little part that MIGHT need to be fixed... 'he gave an inaudible exhale, know to some as a sigh'.

Sugar thinks that know should be known, but that's only her opinion. And you seem to suffer from the same thing as Sugar. She also doesn't sleep until very late... :D
Love332 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
*nosebleed* XDXD
fustrated person chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
for that, i want to virtually strangal you
blackroseBleeding13 chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Oh i wish i chould go out of state

but have fun and i will be wating for the next instalment when you get back.

Ja Ne
blackroseBleeding13 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Sooo mean *pouts*

Please write more
Akane Rosery chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
i loved it please update soon .
Nique13 chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I hope that you update soon!

I'm adding this to my alerts!
MoonlightSkye chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
:DD MWAHAHAH. :DD I hope you update soon! . . . darn stupid cliffhangers. . . -kicks rock-

Hehe... Poor Yuuki, now no one's fangirling over her. :)
TrueDiariesPrincess chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
THIS IS AWESOME go ZERO!
BrandyJay chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
HAHA and here I bet you thought you had an actual review. You teasing whore! GIVE ME MY ASMI FIC, I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL. Also I saw some grammatical errors when I skimmed through these chapters, let me proof read for you. And your chapters are much too short! Most of the "1000 words per chapter" are the commentary. So work on lengthening your chapters for these devoted readers of yours!

Just so you all know if you read this, I'm her best friend, also known as Bambi in her commentaries. XD

GIVE ME ASMI FIC NAO
lili974WOLF chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
salut! j'aime beaucoup ton histoire! continu
Fuyublue chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
More! plez
LuanRina chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
OMG OMG OMFG that was so incredibly HOT! ! ! ! ! Aaaaaaah please please PLEASE let the lemon warning be necessary in the next chapter!I so adore this chapter!Am totally dying to get more!Please update ASAP! ! ! x3