Reviews for Hometown Favorite?
Rozen chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
...

I think I just wasted 20 minutes of my life reading this excrement you call writing.

Terrible SIs that made people puke in disgust, as well as characters acting like total OOC Clowns in Circus of Fanbrat Authors screams troll-fic to me.

I don't know if I should spit in disgust on your pathetic attempt to insult people just to get them to read your shits or pity you in failing to get readers' attention while making up other readers with your sock puppet accounts...

Eitherway, that doesn't really matter, you FAIL in reviewing and writing anyway, so whatever.

Reply if you want to, I wouldn't really give a flying fuck what parasites you have to rant about at me.

Signed with disgust;

Rozen
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Nice work here. Very nice job. Keep up the good work.
SotF chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Quite honestly, you don't seem to think before you write.

This story makes little sense and seems like something small written as a wish fulfillment for yourself after filing the names off of everyone else and replacing them with the Ranma cast and hammering a few small comments to attempt to disguise that.

You really need to take a step back and think about what other people reading it are going to enjoy reading rather than what seems to be a version of the author in a fanfic anyway. Self-Inserts are something that most people cannot write anyway, but you seem to have skipped the attempt of making it a real story anyway.

The only real thing that you have going for you at the moment is that you've got decent grammar and spelling, but you've forgotten plot and characters.
ellf chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
You want no flames, well congratulations... I'm not flaming.

However, this does not mean that I enjoyed your fanfic. SIs can be done well, but in this instance, there is no reason for you to be there, and the character interaction is poor.

If you're going to write, show don't tell. Try to keep the characters in character, and unfortunately yours are not in character... for any of your fics in the Ranma section. I can't comment on the Detective Conan stuff.

Try to improve yourself. Make your stuff more readable.
Case13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This thing is unreadable for so many reasons it is almost epic in that regard. To add insult to injury, it is also a horribly bad SI.

That anyone can even read it or review it positively is simply astonishing.

The only reason this thing pretending (very poorly, I might add) to be a story didn't make my eyes bleed was the fact I was laughing too hard to care.

Seriously, stop butchering Ranma 1/2 fanfics and start developing some writing skills before you try to write anything longer than a few sentences.
Tyrant wolf chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
hm...better than I could do without script form, nicely done *gives giant cookie*
Zephyrus-Prime chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wow.

Just...wow.

How can people read this stuff and not burst out laughing and/or cringing in horror at how badly you write. I'm sure you have constructive criticism somewhere in your reviews so I really won't bother.

SIs are all fun and well for a writer but not for a reader who has to put up with that crap.
MatrixExplosion chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Holy hell do you suck as a writer.
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This chapter is okay.

You should made this fanfic AU because I'd doult supercross is a Japan's sport.
Lathis chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Okay, giving you the benefit of the doubt, despite the fact that you already admitted that you were doing this, this is just too hilarious to pass up. If you actually aren't the person sending out these, you just have to see what's being sent out in your name, and that you're too lazy to actually do anything about.

I don't know what's better, the idea of 'killing heads' or Carrotglace's magical powers (man, i seriously want to see what he has to say about this), but this is just hilarious. So here ya go, and if you actually are innocent, maybe you should actually try doing something about it.

If this is your work, your genius needs to be shared with the ages.

Lathis,

A new review/comment has been submitted to your story.

Story: Team Nine

Chapter: 1. Chapter 1

From: Mat49324 ()

You bitch! You think you're friends and your twenty indendtities can stop a

REAL writer like me? I am the BEST writer in this site and I am BETTER than a

sore loser with no life like you LOSER! You think you can falme a me and have

all the people ignore me my new sotry "Hometown Favorite" right? But you're

worng! I have protection from a very powerful writer! You can flame a me all

you want! People will see I am the victim and they will give reviews to me

becuase I'm a inocent poor victim! And if you attacke me I'll tell my

protector Carrotglace to kill your accounts! Carrotglace is very powerful! He

can't delete signed in reviews and he believe all I say! If you LOSER tell

hiem on me I'll say it wasn't me and he will listen to me! Mess with me and

Carrotglace will kill your heads! And he says you can't reporte me becuse

anonimous reviews are not valid to report! I win you loser!

Saber Wing chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
It's really not badly written, but there's not enough description. Almost the entire thing is dialog, which is fine but you have to add more detail to go along with it. I think the reason the plot is so lacking is because you don't provide enough description in your stories. Anyway, don't worry. I know our stalker friend isn't you.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Your stories could use a little work. It reads like a play and could use some more detail. Oh and your "friend" who is leaving those flames is stalking me :( I posted a new story not too long ago, about an hour, and he flamed me. As a concept, this is pretty good but could use more detail. You have potential but you need pratice.
Hazlov2004 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Awsome story :)keep up the good work
iRockatwriting chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Look,I know you enjoy writing SI fics(I know this because I looked at your stories before I joined and noticed),but other people don't like them.I mean it's your style,at least that's what you write.I know you have other styles probably,but you haven't uncovered you want the flames to stop,just avoid writing what other people don't the way,don't take this as a flame,and it says on report abuse that you can't report harsh reviews,or flames.
Gundraw chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This is abysmal. Not only are you doing this from a first person perspective, which is generally not wise, you introduce a character, who I assume is yourself, with no description of the character at all. Had you at least said "This is a sequel to my other fic," or something similar I might have been more lenient but you do no such thing and as such I'm wondering who this Mathew is, why the characters from Ranma care about him, and why should I care about him? And somehow he's (you're) doing supercross in Japan, where I'm fairly sure that supercross is not a particularly popular sport. Next is the terrifying amount of out of character habits you see. Again had it been labelled a sequel I might have assumed such character changes were from developments in the previous installment. Instead I'm wondering why is this random foreigner being so well accepted and treated so fabulously? Your portrayal of Genma is particularly bad, and that's saying something, Genma is not a complex character, and yet you seem to use him as a way to show you could stop Genma but Ranma couldn't, which is utterly stupid. Here's a tip, if you want respect as an author, do NOT write self inserts. No one wants to read about you, they want to read about Ranma, hence why they come to the Ranma section of this site. You have potential as an author, you at least seem to have decent spelling but your descriptions are nonexistant and it feels very abrupt and clunky. That being said if you actually took the time to develop a decent plot hook beyond "Im in Ranma," put the time and effort into crafrting that tale, and stopped doing these boring, insipid self-inserts, perhaps you'd see less flames.