Reviews for Fabricated Truths
FadedtoBlack chapter 1 . 7/19
Where fore arte thou. D: This will be my 3rd or 4th time re-reading the story...but it's always been lovely. You're probably not going to finish this, considering it's been years...yet, I still can't help but keep checking every few months, like a broken record. There are very few Fleur/Hermione fics that I even like, let alone adore, and this is insanely high on that list of a mere handful of names.

Just thought I'd let you know if you're somehow still there: this fic ain't forgotten. C: Regardless of what you decide/have decided to do, just thought I'd let you know that. (And maybe you'll break me of the fruitless act of being a broken record lol)
Arsenal chapter 10 . 6/10
Amazing fanfic!
Smookey chapter 10 . 3/31
Please please update soon I beg you!
GISA103 chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
My good God this taleis so amazing. Thank you so much and I would love if you update.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Omg where are you? Please update
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
Will you update this? I really hope you do
Erfie chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Hey, great story. will u continue? or will u be like others a kill this story here...without continuing :(
azwildcats chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
It's almost been 2 years since the last update. I wonder if you'll ever come back :(
warm-up01 chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
aww, too bad this hasn't been updated in awhile. i did enjoy this, and it's a bit different. darn, hoping to see this journey tot he end, but alas that is not so. thanks for writing it- hopefully some day you'll gather up your pen (keyboard) to write once more!
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
are you going to continue this story? i love it and hopes that you do soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Nice. I like it. Will you update? Or is this fic fini?
yoli1994 chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
i like your history :) i hope you continues soon :P
Zelda's Hero chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Please update!
Aemeth chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
wow! still have to read the rest of your fanfiction, but what a mind blowing first chapter! finaly a fleur that is not sugarcoated as in so many other stories on here - no matter how much I love them. wonderful style too - excuse me, I have to continue this :)
Alexa chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
It has been a year since you updated. Please please please continue this story. I barely found it last night and stayed up just to read it. I have enjoyed every piece of it. So please continue. :D