Reviews for Fabricated Truths
Swarm012 chapter 10 . 2/12
aww, too bad this hasn't been updated in awhile. i did enjoy this, and it's a bit different. darn, hoping to see this journey tot he end, but alas that is not so. thanks for writing it- hopefully some day you'll gather up your pen (keyboard) to write once more!
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
are you going to continue this story? i love it and hopes that you do soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Nice. I like it. Will you update? Or is this fic fini?
yoli1994 chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
i like your history :) i hope you continues soon :P
Zelda's Hero chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Please update!
Aemeth chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
wow! still have to read the rest of your fanfiction, but what a mind blowing first chapter! finaly a fleur that is not sugarcoated as in so many other stories on here - no matter how much I love them. wonderful style too - excuse me, I have to continue this :)
Alexa chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
It has been a year since you updated. Please please please continue this story. I barely found it last night and stayed up just to read it. I have enjoyed every piece of it. So please continue. :D
jupitersthunder chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
This is really good PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Luhh Vieira chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Have you give up on this story? I found it today and just coyldn't stop reading! I was sad to see it has been 9 months since you last posted. Please start again, I beg you!
shiznat1234 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
nice! i enjoy reading this story! Hope you update really soon :D
Mereel Belladaire chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Please don't hurt Ginny too much... I like her character too. Everyone deserves love.
PaigeAnderson chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
pleeeeeeeaseeeee update!
Anon chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Pleaseeeee update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
thekeeper21 chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Good story so far. I wonder how thing gonna go between the three women. Love it! Can't wait for an update
Jaely chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
I really hope that you update this story soon, I really like it. I also hope that Fluer will show Hermione that she does have feelings for Hermione soon...