Reviews for Tears of Healing
ll Kairi ll chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
I am so far liking the story! It's nicely written, though I do notice that the random apprance of the letter 'f' pops up a lot. Just thought you should know.

Something I wanted to tell you, even if you already know or whatever, on the day Haruka walked out of the hospital after being healthy again, Shinji was there to watch her. :p Just so you know, but I liked how you did it like this; I always wondered why he never visited the hospital. Your reason makes sense

I feel so bad for Mitsuki about having cancer. So sad, :'( And when I first read that her daughter was named after Haruka, I was like Awwwww!

Keep up the great work and update soon!

Kairi
Legilimens31 chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
Wow, I LOVED this chapter. I'm glad how you resolved the whole thing with Shinji and explained why he didn't visit her in the hospital. This is just an amazing story...don't keep me waiting as long for an update next time :P
silvermist109 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
good job!...your gonna be famouse one day... this was amazing... its like karma to mitsuki... (not in a bad way)

well thoght out , perfect detail.. 100%! i really enjoyed the series on t.v and now that i found this story... i have to thank you.. so keep up the good work!
bosk chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
Being as this is one of my favorite anime stories it took me long enough to find this XD.

Great story! I have been a Takayuki x Mitsuki supporter but I did kinda feel sorry for Haruka though. With this story I can see where you can make a perfect resolution for all of them. It's a sad story but written with so much love for the characters and the bringing them all back together to really wonderful.

Looking forward to the continuation of this story.
MaceEcam chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
I love this story...also, I now hate Shinji. Update please.
Legilimens31 chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Well, at least Shinji doesn't still feel that way. I'm sure it felt good for him to get that off his chest but it's still sort of a rude thing to say. It explains why he didn't want to visit her while she was in the hospital though. I'm looking forward to meeting Miki and seeing what she's like.
Legilimens31 chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
"Change comes without warning. Doesn’t even afford you a single breath to catch up." I really like that line..it's very, very true.

This was a really good chapter. I like how Haruka wondered why Shinji didn't ever visit her in the hospital. That is something I'd like to see explained. Shinji said some harsh words there at the end. I didn't see that coming at all. I wonder what Haruka is going to say in response to that.
Legilimens31 chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
I like how you gave us insight into Haruka's mind and pointed out how she didn't really know Takayuki when she woke up from her coma. I'm impressed on how okay she seems with everything..it shows a lot of maturity. Great update!
Legilimens31 chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
This is so heartbreaking. You have to continue this story. I love what you have so far and want to see how everything plays out. The scene at the end with Haruka and Mitsuki was definitely a tear-jerker.
Legilimens31 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Wow Mitsuki is dying from cancer...I didn't see that one coming. The answer Haruka gave about if she had regrets or not is intriguing. I'm interested to see where that one goes.
Legilimens31 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I love this first chapter. You have a knack for describing characters perfectly and making the reader feel their emotions.