Reviews for The Fourth's Legacy
AngkorSoldier chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
The feels are very strong in this one...
LuxEterna1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
very mushy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
then the next day he gets crushed under a rock...damn iwa ninjas
ranneal chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow! Super one shot. I think that this would be so great to have something similar to this happen at the end of Naruto. I am a guy that has always thought that Naruto and Hinata would happen...since the first episode. Great writing!
dragolf chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
hold on a second wile i go eat a bucket of nails

little gushy but very good the damn smile wouldn't leave my face at all keep up the good work
Ryuzaki Drake chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow.

I wish I'd noticed that you wrote this the first time I found it, that would've made it so much easier to find again.

Not usually being one for songfics this one caught me rather off guard as being something of very notable quality, that and I did have a bit of a loud giggle at the believe it line in the song at roughly 3 in the morning, good times there.

The only slight gripe i have is the very sudden revelations, but that is simply the nature of such works and besides, it is quite beautifully offset by the near flawless interactions throughout.

I must ask though, were there any other ideas for scenes being toyed with at the time? It would be nice to see what other directions this could've gone had the mood taken you to do so.

Drake
reisuke21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
*drool* the best naruxhina romance ive ever read. I wish this would happen in the real story line and i wish you owned naruto. Ahah! Good job!
Jian Miras Diasho chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I can see why you wanted to fit this into your story. Very nice!

(I know that it's not much of a review, but I'm kinda brain dead right now... midterms and all. Just wanted to make sure you received some approval for your work, since you more than deserve it!)

Oh, on a side note, the video code you put into the story itself no longer works, as it links to a copy of the song on YouTube that was removed for copyright reasons. I'm attaching the link to the copy of the song, if you wanted to update it: it's also on YouTube: the code is j4y-RzVGrHg

Thank you again for sharing your work with us.

Jian
Luvakatsuki3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Does no one else think this song was just MADE for Naruto and the one he loves? I mean it's incredibly accurate, is it not?
To reply ( If anyone might want to ) look me up and pm me, as you might have guessed I can't sign in at the moment, the anon name Ifilled in is my actual name on FF, feel free to reply, flame, etc. if you would like
Hevy Wepon chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This has got to be the most romantic one shot I've ever read...*sniffle*...
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
A very romantic and sweet NaruHina one-shot that's been long overdue. Nicely written, keep up the great work of writng awesome fanfics. XD:)
Lord-Hokage88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Thank..you

This is was perfectly written, and the music just melded with it, I swear, I saw the whole scene in my head in perfect detail, I will admit I got a little emotional, it doesn't happen often when I read, but when it does happen it just makes me appreciate the story even more, Kudos. Also my deepest thanks for giving Naruto and Hinata this special moment, it has been long overdue for both of them, so thank you once again, you are amazing keep up the great work.
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
great job. think the song writer was channeling naruto as it was written? lol. about the only time "Believe it" has been said by naruto in a non-"cheesy catch-phrase" way.
December Ice Star chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hello! I love that song I love very Nickelback song actually anyway very sweet ffic! Congrats! xD
Mistress Ayako chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
okay. I'm gonna say it again. I LOVE YOU! I've never found a fic that fit this song so perfectly and you're doing it twice! :D When I first heard this song I thought of Naruto because of BELIEVE IT! :D Lol! I love this fic, and if this is how the other one is gonna wind up, then I know the other one is gonna be awesome!