Reviews for Purple Rain
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
It may have been 7 years since you last updated but I still have hope!
elle.evelynn chapter 11 . 2/12/2015
I love this story. Too bad you didn't continue. If you decide to finish it someday you will have a big fan in me:-)
SkyeNova chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Hi,

I have just read your story and I love it. Too bad it seemed abandoned. I put it in my following in case you decide to pick it up again.

Great story and well written.

Lots of love!
Skye
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
a very long "wait for it" i think...
cmtaylor531 chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Omg this story is the most fabulous Barney/Robin story I've ever read. I'm so mad you've not updates for years. I guess I can still hold out hope. I mean come on we need them to realize they are in love and realize its not so bad. Also the reaction from the group to them being married.
DM31 chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Loving the story :D please update, I see that its been ages I hope you haven't given up on it!
elle chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
So... I must say this, I love this story. This is the best story I've ever read about HIMYM. I'm serious! Is there any chance you will continue? Please, please, please!
Life sucks- move on chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Love it, please update :)
SidheAshe chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
I really like this so far. Please continue!
KeitorinNara chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
LOVED IT! Please update again, I'm begging you!
Impulse53669 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
I'm in love with this story, I love how youve got the context spot on, the slow development of their relationship is realistic and interesting to read, this is my favourite how I met your mother fanfic! Please update soon !
Teri chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
I just read your story for the first time (I am new to HIMYM and just finished the first 5 seasons and am starting on season 6).

I certainly enjoy your take on Barney and Robin more than what I am seeing in the later seasons so far. I love how Barney gave her his grandmother's ring. I really like the relationship you are showing with Barney's family. I liked how Barney charmed the immigration man. I love how you weave bits of Barney's job into the story, while still maintaining the mystery. Most of all I like how you have Barney trying to let Robin in to see him and how Robin is slowly doing just that. Your Barney and your Robin are a wonderful couple. Thank you for sharing them.

I hope whatever has prevented you from updating (frustration with B&R on the show would be my best guess) will go away and you will continue write more of this wonderful story. Thank you so much for posting it.
filleencore chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
I just stumbled upon your story and I couldn't stop reading it. It's too good. You haven't updated in like 2 years, but I really wish you'd get around to finishing it. Here's hoping you will. And please please please do. I'm kind of begging here, but this is way to awesome to be left unfinished. :) Great job and... again... please come back.
FanFicReader13 chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
You haven't updated in so long and I'm doubtful you'll update, but I'm story alerting anyway. I wish you'd continue this!
superlc529 chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
I am LOVING this story. The fact that you haven't updated in almost two years is a little unsettling, but I have hope that you'll continue this gem. I love the BRo... and to be honest, I think it'd be fun if the gang found out about Barney and Robin's marriage. ;) Loved your inclusion of James and Tom. I hope you'll be posting more soon. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »