Reviews for Until the End
This is so good! Wish you would continue it!
Too bad you dropped this one!
Gina chapter 5 . 3/28
Omg. THis is awesome! I msonpussed at Dom. Bad enough he was a bastard and left Letty even when it's not what she wanted, but then he goes sleeping around with other women and making excuses to himself. It he were a real man he would be spending every moment trying to get back to Letty (not getting stds from a hundred women). Or better still, he would have tnte guys to look her in the eye instead of leaving like a coward while she was sleeping! Or even better-he could have listened to her and the two of them together could have made a plan that could keep them together.

I hope to see dom suffer thinking letty is dead! Think of it as karma-his suffering that makes him into a better man so he actually deserves her when he finds her eventually.

:-)
Nikki.P2 chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
I don't know if you are still writing this, but I really like it! I appreciate that Dom is truly affected by Letty's death and not immediately sleeping around. That he's finally realized his mistake: that he promised her forever and then left her! Well said! He's not justifying himself, but rather owning up to the fact hat he betrayed her trust when she was nothing but loyal to him.

I like seeing him have some personal growth BEFORE he finds Letty alive!

Weite more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Why does this start with chapter 2?
CharlyMaigne chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
it is good. i hope you find time to continue and finish the story.
looking forward to it.
thanks.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
Again-your writing style is so descriptive it is wonderful! I feel like we really get to see inside Dom's head.

"The inscription on the back felt like it burned his chest whenever he tried. It accused him, mocked him. Shamed him. He'd promised her forever then left. How could he possibly hang her declaration of love around his neck and stand proud again? His eyes returned to the dogtags and his mouth curved into a sad smile."

I can't say enough how great your writing is.

It's not too late to continue this piece...!
We'd love to see how this progresses until they find each other again. The angst, the hurt, the anger. Dom will have been hating himself, missing her, hurting for her and Letty will have such feelings of betrayal and anger at him for leaving her (not to mention having to deal with losing the baby) that irbid bound to be an amazing reunion. I am a huge dotty fan so want to see them back together but only after Dom works hard to earn back Letty's trust.

(And no, jumping off a bridge to save her life does not build up trust. It doesn't mean that he won't abandon her again to "protect" her. He needs to be more than that to her before they he back together...).
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Wow again! Amazing chapter. I love the insight you give into both Letty and Dom by letting us see their thoughts.

Letty thinking about how she felt when she woke up alone and abandoned was an amazing paragraph. And then to juxtapose it with the story from their past that both explains the meaning of the cross necklace And their history of hurting each other was amazing.

Then Dom thinking about how much it hurt to lose letty was amazingly written. We actually get to feel his pain at her loss and under and even more how mug she meant to him.

Well done! Write more new stuff!

(Ps my one complaint is that knowing that Dom and Letty had purposely stopped using birth control makes it all that much worse when Dom abandons her! How could he do that without wondering if she could be pregnant?! )
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Wow! Just came across this one. Fantastic chapter! I liked seeing Dom's perspective - even his dumbass sleeping around (which he acknowledges would hurt letty). In my mind, theirs is the classic epic story where the hero suffers in proportion to his mistakes. Dom is forced to suffer with Letty's "death" because it was his mistake (or mistakes) that caused it. That is the thing that sparks a change in him, so that ultimately he is a better man who deserves her when they are eventually reunited.

Write more new stuff!

(I also love that you pay tribute to Vince, who is often overlooked. ).
Paommt chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Good one... Please update son please
Shawnied777 chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
OMG! I found this fic this morning and got completely wrapped up in it! I LOVE the way you write Dom & Letty. So completely open, vulnerable and loving towards each other. It's beautiful. :) Also, what a new abd intetestibg take on her dogtags! Do you plan on continuing?
mac-reye chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Love the different view on her dog tags! Can't wait for next chapter!
Zoe chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
OMG, it was just a dream. Thank God, that would've been crazy if it had been real.
I love this story! Please keep going with this.
Amdurrant chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Love the new chapter
It's so sad how they are both suffering without each other. You do a great job of capturing that sadness
dannygirl chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Interesting story,i am looking forward to the next update.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »