Reviews for Off the Old Block
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
poor chekov, doesn't realize what he's getting into here ;-)
MaireadInish chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Joanna McCoy is made of win
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
A great story. Very good.
innocentmostofthetime chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
hahahaha, awesome!
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
AHahah. This fic is heartwarming and edgy. I love the way you write Joanna!

-Nyx
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Absolutely brilliant! Your characterisation of Joanna brought her to life so well - and she is so very much her father's daughter.

And I loved the references to Jim being her other step dad. Too cute!

Awesome writing.

GN
DrMcCoyFTW chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I totaly loved this fic!

Pavel/Joanna

A pairing I never thought to think of dispite to closeness in ages.

I really love you for using my two fave characters and I think you got everyones personalities down to a t!

Keep up the great work!

:D
audi katia chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh, this was a very entertaining read. this is probably the first time I've seen Joanna characterized as someone other than a sweet little girl.

I also really liked Kirk in this one. lol HE needed to be taken down a few pegs. Also, I like the veiled Kirk/Bones. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but you seemed to be hinting at something. I liked the subtlety.

"She’s smart enough to know that sundry make out sessions and one guy’s hands on her tits don’t exactly make her a woman of the world, but she’s getting there in her own time."

Probably the best line of the whole story. But the best section was her conversation with Chekov.

Overall, great job!
axdorkxable chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
haha I have to say, this is one of the best fics Ive ever read. You did a great job, and I just love Joanna in your story. Hi-lar-ious!
Beguile chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I totally loved this :) Great job on all counts!