Reviews for Final Fantasy X After Math
LordHatredX chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
nice story tho he is little bit to forgiving after they betray him lol to bad story hasnt been up dated in
years

! ! ! .
fanfic drawer chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
That's good this story has alot of poteintail (despite the lack of reviews) I hope the next chapter comes up soon. As for an idea... I gotta play this game again lol. I'm not sure how you could make a chapter with this but mabey intorduce the Lablanc Syndicate or some other charaters from fx-2. I guess move somewhere with that otherwise I can't see how you can drag this story on much. I think the first order of business is to get some help from a group of rebels who don't trust them at first but the gang slowly earn thier trust. I know it's problably not all that nesscesary but again it can't be too simple with that little help.

Mabey have Cid have an idea for a weapon to help defeat sin but needs parts for the ship elsewhere. That's all I got for now.
Rush chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Whoa this is a completely new. Please continue the story.
Cuddles dances like Sven Yah chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
great story keep writing
cheeriolord chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
hey there nice fic i like what i've read so far it's kinda cool having tidus kick some more ass :P btw if you want any help with proof reading or anything just gimme a shout to the inbox :)

thanks for the story

rob
fanfic drawer chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
this is a good story. I hope you continue this story to the end. judging how far things are moving i say it shouldn't take long.
Ultima Phoenix chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
I wonder what Yuna will say to his being able to use Aeons. I also wonder if she'll gain the use of Aeons as well. I don't think that she will, but at the same time, she could. And I see you brought back that SHIT HEAD Seymour, as well as Mika. What is with their obssesion to have Sin around when during Yuna's pilgrimage they only wanted to get rid of it (except of course the shit head). Also, where is Kimahri, Buddy, and Paine in this one? I'd like to see Paine cuz she is so badass that it would be a shame not to have her. Keep this up! :)

-Ultima
Raela1396 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Nice story! I guess it makes it better considering i'm listenin to ffx music xP
sanchez2010 chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Cool story so far. Tidus and Yuna were finally reunited! Yay! Now I'm just waiting for a good reunion kiss! LOL! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see where this story will go!
I Pwn Your Ego chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This was... horrible. I nearly got blinded by your abominable blocks of text, but well, in the desperate hopes that your story would improve, I plodded on. Unfortunately, the bottles of eye bleach AND brain bleach did not help to make your story better, because no matter how many I used, I had to reapply after every two sentences. Let's take a look at why.

Firstly, there is something called paragraphing. Please. Go and find out.

Secondly, your spelling is horrible. I believe the "it" in the sentence "Sir Tidus died...it he a unsent?" was meant to be "is". Also, take note that there is no such word as "alot". If you claim otherwise, please explain to me the meaning of the word, which I cannot find in the dictionary.

Thirdly, your grammar is atrocious. "He stretched out realizing he was under water". It should be "He stretched out and realised that he was underwater". Go and correct all the grammar errors you have made.

On second thought, I think you should just rewrite this whole thing, since the blocks of text are too destructive for you to wade through again, and you might lose your eyes and sanity trying to detect all the errors in there, since there are so many.

Have a great day.
TwilightExistence chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
This looks promising.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Arashi chapter 2 . 6/28/2009