Reviews for Candy Kisses
Callicanios chapter 7 . 2/28
Oh, my. That was adorable. Thank you for writing this. Officially one of my favorites
snowfeatherr chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Gosh I love it! Cant wait to read the other chapters :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Aww I want the lemon scene continued! Oh well, it's still worth it...love this piece...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
OOOHHHHHH!WHY DID THEY STOP?OOOHHHHH!THE FUN WAS JUST GETTING STARTED!CURSE YOU,HESITATION!
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
Awh. Loved it!

-faves and alerts-

Misa's a little blehfuijbh.

Hate her. Why can't she just die so L and Light can go fuck eachother in a closet?
demonraccoon chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
This has got to be one of the best fanfics I have ever read.
gomii chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Aw I love it, its so sweet! Haha, nice choice of words, 'sweet'.

There is nothing in this that needs to be improved. It was really well written and I adored reading it. That's all that needs to be said, I think. -
NightRoseK chapter 7 . 8/8/2009
AH! I loved it! I just checked to see how many reviews you had before...how the HELL did you only get 6?

This was REALLY good, and you're a great writer! I shall favourite it...once I've finished this.

I just love Light being all innocent-ish and blushing, and L - *SIGH* u

Oh, and also, I liked how Light kind of gave in to the sweets from L, and ended up liking it! XD Truly awesome!

NightRoseK x

P.S. Now I shall go see if you've done anything else! :P
Baku wa Kira jenai chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
Gah! I love this fan-fic! I especially love the Fudgeicle part! -evil grin-
Mattie Scary chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
good story. lol candy kisses for all l/light yaoi fans
sailorsaturn36 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
I stayed up all night for the first time and all I could do is stare at a clock for 4 or more hours. When I got on a Laptop this was the first thing I read. (for the first time)
sailorsaturn36 chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
If they can kiss at a cafe then they can kiss anywhere. This is very good write more fan fiction soon. You write nice!
jinnabun chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
I really thought this was cute.

You need to work a bit on editing, but I really liked it!

:D
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
This was ! I LOVED! it!Misa took that to well though but this was a GREAT!FIC!

GREAT!JOB!