Reviews for When The Hunter Gets Captured By The Game
Shuriken kaatsu chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I thought it was a really abrupt ending but i found out you had two more chapters to go. relief...haha.
But better update soon, its the first time enjoying a T rated Bleach fanfic this much. I usually End up reading M rates...But yeah, I love Grimmjow, he's my favorite character in bleach and i recently started shipping Nel and Gimm, cux... they're the only living espada kaida working together now (yep, in the manga im pretty sure) well, harribel is alive too but she doesnt seem to fit much with grimmy, yes i ship her with stark and then sadly he had to die.
WHERE IS LILLINETTE?!
and i like the Gin part, it was pretty funny in a way. also, i have found your ideas simply amazing, the bleach crew all divided into vampires, humans, hunters... oh! and gouls! Its just so awesomely planned like how well you actually paralleled this with Canon; the Aizen kidnaps Orihime part. nnoitora and Szayel attacking Nel and many more. Thats the Magic of AUs, bringing up the same plot in a whole different world and have us readers get excited and blurt out every now and then like: "Hey! Its just like in that part of the Anime!"
waiting for the chapz. love this. keep it up.
(i really need to start putting the shit inside my head into the computer already ._.)
twistedthinking3 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I think AUs are fun... They often provide different sides of various characters, and I've always enjoyed them myself.

That being said, back to the fic!
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
Awww! They finally kissed! :D YAY! And good for Ulquiorra! He's free, but I'll miss him. ;') Update! :)
Isaberu chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
It was very interesting. Only missing two more chapters, so please continue this story! It is very good!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
That was awesome, I thought maybe you had killed Grimmjow but was happy with that section. This is really interesting so far so don't worry about it being boring ;)
cube V chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
You can do it! Two more chapters! I believe in you... See since its been so long I think that when/if you decide to continue this you should throw in a lemon for good measure... Who said that? Wasn't me .
cube V chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
So I definitely hadn't read this chapter before. Oh my, a kiss! :3
cube V chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
Aww this one is sad v_v but it was still great. The Tia/Stark scene was done nicely, and like I said I swear you are a master of mental images. ;D
cube V chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
OoOooO another awesome chapter as usual. WITH GRIMMNEL ACTION *drooling*
cube V chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
Wonderfully written.
cube V chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Your chapters are never slow, they're always written well and entertaining. Regardless of the amount of action. Nice work
cube V chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Great stuff. Once again you portray the characters awesomely.
cube V chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
I was thinking it was Halibel, I honestly can't remember if the spy has been revealed yet. Oh wait wasn't it Ulquiorra? Meh, I cant remember. Great chappie :D
cube V chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Ooo la la. ;D
cube V chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
I knew something was up with Halibel when I first read this fic. But I've read so many fics where Halibel just has a scar she's insecure about underneath her scarf so I was just assuming as much. But the last couple of chapters gave it away ;) Great chapter of course, and as much as I love Grimmnel I love how you didn't rush it. You know you wanna update it though... :D