Reviews for Endurance
awesome
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Very Interesting One-shot!
MisterJB chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I was actualy very surprised when I finished reading this fic. It gives us a different look on Soi Fon. Instead of the cold, merciless captain of the second division, we see a very young Soi Fon that, not only is eager to please and impress her superior officers (especially Yoruichi, of course) but also, almost seems to doubt Soul Society's dogmas about the murder of humans & Hollows and is very innocent about her own feelings, questioning herself if the admiration she feels is in fact love. And, it turned out to be.

As always, the imagery is breath taking. I especially liked the description of the "Burning Man" and the "Hall of the Slaugther".

Soi Fon thinking of Yoruichi as a Goddess is very in-character. However, I also felt strange that in the beginning of the fic, she has fantasies of physical contact with her captain. Love for a divinity is usually very... platonic?

I liked the small hint of Yoruichi x Urahara.

Finally, I was very surprised to see an actual Vasto Lorde attacking Soul Society.

All in all, it's a very good fic. :)
WankerLoL chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
beautiful story, especially since i relate to it almost perfectly (except that i am in nothing even comparable to a police force).

but i am a little confused about something. the summary, and hinted at the beginning and end, soifon seems to harbor romantic feelings for yoruichi. however in the middle, where she is held captive by the arrancar, it is turned into the kind of love one feels for god. mind clearing this up for me? cheers.

anyway, i love this, really. and if ever you need a beta for any bleach stories, im just a private message away.
Passerby-A chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This story certainly deserves a review. Beautifully done, such depth, and emotion. I think maybe the readers are a little stumped by the sombre and somewhat reflective mood of this piece to review... XD

Excellent job! Keep it up )
Raggleraggle chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Superb, as always :3
Evan Glaser chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
It's been a long time since I've reviewed more than one work by a single author, but you seem to be highly underrated around here. Unless everyone is just favoriting your stories instead of reviewing them.

Even if this story might possibly conflict with cannon in regards to its events, I really like the idea behind it and how magnanimously you've fleshed it out.
wolfteam000 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009