Reviews for Queen of The Suits
magicdemi-god223 chapter 30 . 3/17
This is probably my fourth time reading this fic and it STILL manages to amaze me. I'm just a bit confused with the hospital scene though (I can't believe I only noticed it now). It said there that Shizuru was called by the doctor for her examination. From what I understand, she went into a separate room altogether, but when the Rikkai Dai regulars appeared, there was a short moment where Sanada turned to Shizuru (who would by then have been in another room), and not long later, it said that Shizuru emerged from the examination room looking at Momo in shock. I was wondering if you could clarify this up for me. I thought at first I just skipped a line that said Shizuru came back but I didn't find one.
Luckybell chapter 75 . 1/12
What?! Shizu chan is a demon! Nooooooooo my shi chan
Seika Sohma chapter 64 . 10/27/2014
MY CHOICE IS THAT THEY SORT THINGS OUT AND MARUI IS HAPPY FOR THEM! Wait...I forgot...writers are evil, there's no way that will happen.
Kosaji chapter 75 . 10/25/2014
Oh wow, Momo got shot! At least Tohru's past got revealed, but still that doesn't explain the sniper she had, good call Isane!
I thought the Tezuka/ Shizuru moment was cute, and the match with Ayane and Kiyone was cool, especially when Ayane unlocked the Hyakuran.
kyoushurai chapter 75 . 10/25/2014
Omg at least Momo is okay and back together with Sengoku :( but I do feel bad for Tohru after hearing her back story. This is a really intense chapter .
UGH I WISH NIOU AND ISANE WOULD GET BACK TOGETHER PLEAAASE
It's nice to know Jin really wanted to be there for Shizuru as her dad :D
Omg Kiyone and Ayane :((( *weeps I was hoping they would win :(( (Correct me if I'm wrong though but isn't Ayane supposed to have the same injuries as Kiyone cuz they were connected?) Definitely wouldn't want to be Azola when Shiraishi and Atobe see what's happened to Ayane and Kiyone.
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the next chapter!
Amai Itonami chapter 74 . 8/28/2014
OH MY TENNIS KAMI-SAMA! MOMO! Oh gosh, I just finished this right after school and now I get left with a cliffhanger! Lol jk, anyway, it was a very nice chapter and something I very much needed after not being able to read anything new soooooo... thank you! Update whenever you're ready :3
Guest chapter 73 . 7/5/2014
Not another cliffhanger! You really know how to set your readers on edge. I was getting excited to know what'd happened to Shizuru but uggghhhh cliffyy.

Anyway, this has been an amazing chapter. I'm curious to see how Atobe and Sanada will fare aginst their opponents, ditto with Kiyone and Ayane. But let's face it, I'm more excited about Tezuka's match.

That revelation about Shizuru.. wow. How does your brain come up with these plot twists? I don't think I'll ever be able to write something like this.

I'm hoping to be able to read more on our beloved 'Shikabane hime' as well as the role Jin will playing in the next chapters. Happy writing!
Kosaji chapter 72 . 5/31/2014
Nice chapter! I really can't wait for the next matches for both the boys and girls teams!
Kosaji
Amai Itonami chapter 72 . 5/30/2014
Another great chapter! Can't wait until the next one, I really want to read how the match against Egypt will end! (More Niou and Isane in the chapter, huzzah! Go Niou!) Anyway, update soon! :3
magicdemi-god223 chapter 72 . 5/30/2014
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh an update! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw the email alert in my inbox.

As always, the lengths of your chapters make up for the long-ish waiting. I'm surprised you introduced Shizuru's father in this chapter although I can't quite understand why Shizuru managed to feel pain simply because her father was looking at her. I'm quite excited to read about the next match for the boys. I simply can't wait for the showdown between Tezuka and Awi. I'm also equally excited to read more about how the girls' matches will turn out.

I do hope I'll be able to read more in the near future.
Senna Bluefire chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Warning: This review is rated T for swearing.
Oh my holy motherfucking shit! Ive never seen a fanfic with so many words O_O
Guest chapter 71 . 4/2/2014
it may be long, but this part is good. i hope you upload soon.
kyoushurai chapter 71 . 3/28/2014
I love how you create all these players! the one I'm excited to see is the british team! and I hope Shizuru says something to Tezuka soon . Anyway update soon!
Tennisfan05 chapter 70 . 1/29/2014
oh my god i can't wait for the next chapter! Your story is absolutely amazing! i love all the pairings (niouxisane forever huhu) i'm a sucker for romance in prince of tennis ;) So yeah please add more romance between all the pairings but of course don't forget the tennis! Update soon!
Kosaji chapter 70 . 1/4/2014
Very nice chapter, though I think you had some trouble with the flow in the beginning, repeating a few words and what not.
Can't wait to see what you have planned!
Kosaji