Reviews for Queen of The Suits
Cheska C chapter 79 . 4/27
Hopefully you'll find the inspiration and motivation to continue writing this story. this fic made me love prince of tennis again. Try reading your work it might be the motivation that you need. Ill continue to wait for you update. Pls don't end it soon. I read this fic for 3 days non stop because it was that good
iwantanotherslice chapter 66 . 4/11
9y8
iwantanotherslice chapter 67 . 4/11
Hala chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I loved the new one more , you describe the Hyotei school prefect and you Introduce all the girl in perfect way especially Ayane- chan and Kiyone- chan
Hala chapter 77 . 7/18/2015
I love this story I read it from the start but this is the first time I review , I love all your girls and boys and I love the relationship between your own character and Konomie takashi sensei characters.
The most character I love is Mai she is very lovely and funny girl I don't know why Yukimura - kun can not see how wonderful Mai is.
The most thing I love about your style in writing is that you think about the small details and writ it , also you analyze the games very well, also I love the way that you made for each character a different personality and different hopes.
you have the talent to create your own anime so go for it.
I will be with my love Mai - chan and her friends until the end.
so GanBatty and you can do it I love you bye bye see you soon .
ClearMortality chapter 77 . 7/14/2015
I have definitely been too busy if I didn't even notice that you updated. But never mind that, glad to see you working on this story again!

Reading Tezuka's thoughts and insults definitely brought a smile to my face. It's no often that you read about our beloved rock-faced captain throwing insults, albeit mentally. I also love how, in the middle of the match, you inserted lessons/advice from Shizuru, and then later on, have the source of the said lessons appear in the men's court. It's quite entertaining how Natsuki bluntly blurts out that Tezuka confessed and Shizuru ran. Seeing Shizuru act so shy and scared is definitely a huge turn from her previous actions in the past chapter. But don't worry! It's actually quite cute seeing Shizuru act like this. AND HER CHEERING! Woman, how are you able to write out those 'yay' moments without squealing and dying from either fangirling or laughing? xD It's funny as well how Natsuki just drags Shizuru to the Japanese team, waits for her to do something, but ends up having to grab Tezuka's attention by herself.
AND OMG. You're out to kill me with all the fluff going on between Shizuru and Tezuka! I SWEAR YOU ARE! xD But seriously, the scene everyone's been waiting for has finally arrived: Shizuru answering Tezuka's confession. It's not the outright "yes" I was expecting honestly but I think you did a pretty great job with this. Shizuru's really insecure and it would have probably seemed weird if she had outright said yes.
Dang, those Game of Thrones references were sweet. It would have seriously been funny though if someone were to tease Tezuka about watching GoT, especially since (and you really have to admit) GoT has quite a lot of nude/semi-nude scenes. [Oh my gosh, I can just imagine Tezuka watching this on his computer or maybe a tv in the living room, then his grandfather walks in on him and goes "Ohoho, I didn't realize you liked /this/ kind of show, Kunimitsu." *insert smirk from Tezuka's grandfather here* Then Tezuka hastily shuts off the tv or computer screen. xD You should do an extra chapter about this omg. Who knows what genius you can make for a scene like this?]
That was quite a character development for Mai. It definitely took me a while to wrap my head around it all, but I'm seriously loving Mai's character more and more with every time she grows as a tennis player or as a person in general. On the other hand, you've got me worrying for Rin. I mean, I couldd understand if the loss of weight were an after effect from her getting attacked but right now it seems her sudden weight loss seemed induced. Or maybe that's just me reading the context wrong. I'm still a bit confused on what's happening with Rin, to be honest, so I'm hoping to be able to read more on her in the future!
OMG. Tezuka going "Yes, milady" was definitely a winner! Personally speaking, I prefer a more dramatic approach and had been expecting Shizuru to say "Off with his head" and Tezuka responding with something along the lines of "Your wish is my command, milady"; but then I realized that would have been a tad bit too OOC... maybe? I dunno xD I'm sure you could pull it off somehow.
Fracturing Awi's wrist... well I'm no fan of injuries, but I honestly think that was necessary to show how Awi wasn't really in love with Shizuru. I might have felt bad for him at first, but seeing this scene totally made me change my mind. On another note, in one line in this scene, it said Shizuru "ran up" to Tezuka. I honestly feel, given the situation, it would have been better if she calmly walked towards him. I could be wrong with imagining this scene, but the words "run up towards him" had me picturing Shizuru hurrying. You can totally disregard this though! I'm just giving my opinion :)
I love how Mai just shrugs off the tension. The line where she says she just guessed and prayed her 'plan' would work got me cracking up. Then reading about how Florence copied Shizuru's style to bring out Mai's true potential really makes me want to read about the Phantasm Pair playing together again. I hope you'll include the Phantasm Pair in a future line-up! Ditto with Shizuru and Tezuka playing together in a mixed doubles match. I'm not sure which pair I'd like to read about first, if given the opportunity to choose which pair would be placed in the free-for-all games.
I'm curious now as to what you'll write about in the next chapter. Perhaps you'll have Shizuru and Tezuka talk about what happened in his match, or you'll have Jin make an appearance again. Or you might tackle Rin's problems or the Sengoku Tohru incidents which are bound to occur. Speaking of Sengoku Tohru, I'm quite curious as to the story behind Amakusa Ryuna. I'm hoping you'll disclose that in the future too.
Till the next chapter then! Good luck and have fun with writing! :)
ClearMortality chapter 51 . 7/10/2015
Niou, oh Niou. Poor bastard. I can't believe he did that to Isane. He's lucky the Hyotei female tennis team didn't come after him with knives and swords and pitchforks.
SHIZURU TURNED DOWN SANADA. I seriously can't wait till she confesses to Tezuka now! Or maybe vice-versa? But it's really amazing how gracious Sanada is about this defeat. I imagined him to be more persistent but I think you managed to capture Sanada's personality well in this scenario. He would seem a tad OOC if he persisted.
Oh my gosh that scene with Tezuka and his grandfather had me grinning like mad! xD I had to fight down the urge to laugh and giggle and scream while imagining the scene. I seriously love moments like these, so I hope we'll see more interactions from the Tezuka family. The fact that Tezuka's /grandfather/ knows who the girl Tezuka's in love with was quite entertaining.
Kajimoto's thoughts omg! They were hilarious as well! Rin definitely knows how to subconsciously put a guy into a compromising situation. :)))
It's really nice how far the Hyotei team will go for their friends. Isane couldn't have asked for a better set of friends than those who had dinner at her house.
I honestly believe this is one of the best chapters in the story. It has a mix of lighthearted happiness, gut-wrenching pain, and tears of both joy and despair. Good job! I'm hoping the chapters to come will be as amazing as this one!
ClearMortality chapter 39 . 7/5/2015
It's so funny how Kajimoto got ganged upon so to speak by the Hyotei regulars. I'd love to read similar cases happening with the other guys who have the highest possibility of ending up with a Hyotei regular.

The secret Shizuru's been hiding has finally been revealed. I will admit I'm having a hard time picturing the male characters you introduced, mostly because I keep getting the descriptions mixed up. Nevertheless, you've incorporated some interesting stuff. I remember the first time I came upon this fic. It was around this chapter that I stopped because I couldn't understand any of it due to the fact that I wasn't all that familiar with Tekken. xD Still now that I now better, I've come to appreciate how well you were able to make the crossover. Good job!
ClearMortality chapter 37 . 7/5/2015
I seriously like those filler parts of the chapter: Isane's date, Shizuru's game with Fuji, Ayane running after her brother for the last bowl of strawberry pudding (this is by far my favorite!), even the tension between Momo and Sanada!

I'd just like to ask though. If the Hyotei girls team and Rikkai Dai girls team are in the semi-finals, shouldn't the boys team of both aforementioned schools also be having their respective semi-finals (or finals) match? Then again, it's been a while since I last watched PoT and the match between Seigaku and Hyotei could very well have been the finals already...
ClearMortality chapter 36 . 7/5/2015
Ruriko is definitely one of my favorite High School characters. Despite the threat of Naomi, she knows that tennis shouldn't be played with such disgusting intentions. I'd definitely love to see Ruriko play against Hitomi one day though.

This chapter was one the helped the current Hyotei female team reach greater heights. I'd truly love to see how far Shizuru can go, now that what limits her is gone.
ClearMortality chapter 34 . 7/4/2015
Ah yes, I remember being thoroughly confused with this chapter the first time I read it. I couldn't grasp who was playing for the right side and who wasn't. But I think I understand now that, other than Naomi, the former players never really wanted the match between the Middle School players and the High School players. In a nutshell, it was some seemingly elaborate scheme to get Shizuru to break. What I still don't quite understand though is what made Kotetsu break. I mean, before she graduated, she asked Momo to help Shizuru but Naomi's current actions contradict what she asked of the Shinigami.

If there's one thing this chapter taught me, it's that Kotetsu Naomi is downright mad now. Thank goodness Shizuru has her friends to keep her from insanity.
ClearMortality chapter 33 . 7/4/2015
I can't believe Mai was able to pull of the yips! It's seriously an amazing advantage for her in future tennis matches. I really love all the interactions between Yukimura and Mai. Not only do the said interactions make Yukimura seemingly happier, they also improve on Mai's growth as both a tennis player and a friend.

It's pretty ingenious of you to come up with a player whose tennis style habitually makes use of the Devil Mode. I would never have been able to come up with something like this. On another note, I'm quite curious as to what Kirihara's relationship to Konan is.

Pretty ecstatic about the next match! It's always a pleasure reading about Hyotei's Diamond Pair evolving with each strong opponent they face.
ClearMortality chapter 31 . 7/4/2015
It seems the little green-eyed monster has possessed Shishido. As they say, you don't know what you've got until you lose it. The foggy wailing ghoul face in the mirror was a symbolism for the future events that the Hyotei girls team will go through.
I have begun to adore Ayane's brothers, despite the fact that I get them mixed a bit. It's cute how Sai teases Ayane and how Soujirou looks like the only sane one amongst the Kobayagi siblings.
The tennis match between the Hikifumi sisters and the Marui-Jackal pair was hilarious. One way a rivalry between siblings can end is if one (or both) of them end up in an unfavorable situation - in the case of the Hikifumi sisters, that happens to be being surrounded by (unintentional) perverts.
It was mentioned how Kotetsu Naomi had blood type b. I don't really understand what this means. Perhaps in the future, you could leave a footnote to clear this up more.
ClearMortality chapter 29 . 7/3/2015
Okay I won't lie. I love the emotional angst in the first part of the chapter. I dunno, I guess you can say I'm a tad bit sadistic and masochistic too. I love scenes where someone breaks down because of a valid reason; and in this case, the reason would be Shizuru's mental strength, her attachment to Kotetsu, and the people around her.

But what I loved even more was her recovery from it. With the encouragement of all her friends (and some threatening from Momo), we've managed to see a glimpse of who the real Shizuru is. I must admit, I rather like the cheeky/cocky and tomboy-ish Shizuru. Although, if I may, Shizuru's VERY lucky that Florence was born with a bad set of lungs. If Florence were perfectly healthy, Shizuru wouldn't have won.

It also seems like the past is coming back to bite the regulars. Things are definitely going to be more interesting.
ClearMortality chapter 28 . 7/3/2015
And Sengoku Kiyosumi has finally entered the stage. It's so funny how Momo's so irritated with Sengoku, but deep down inside, she likes him. Ah, your classical tsundere. It's hilarious how Shizuru and Momo left the court to warm up but never got to do.
Ferero's an interesting character. Already she's made quite an impression and this is the first time she's really appeared before the current Hyotei female tennis team.
The match between Florence and Shizuru... words aren't enough to describe how I feel about it. It was enticing yet mysterious, thrilling horrifying. It's a match you wouldn't be able to look away from if it were turned into visuals, rather than just text.
This is definitely one of your better chapters. It's the kind of chapter that gets readers more and more excited the farther they read. It's the kind of chapter that makes you want to forego any prior plans just to be able to stay on the computer and read. Good job!