Reviews for Crabby Mechanics Unite
DaddysCowgirl94 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I loved the comparison at the end. And I like the idea of the old A-team crossing paths with Dean, in relation to the Impala.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Excellent work. You always bring these people to life. I am following your WIPs and am always so happy to se anything from you. Thanks.
AWanderersHaven chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oww. My feels. They hurt. I'm going to cry over Face now.
WhiteWishxDarkSoul chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
it makes me want to cry! ilove a team but some of them being dead? i cant accept it! its a nice pice of work but its... i cant go on!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Every time I read this one, it makes me want to cry. The A-Team TV show is one of my great loves and the thought of BA and Murdock all alone is horrible.
The parallels between Dean and Face just make it worse.
I love this fic but it is evil. Evil, evil, evil.
NinaJansen chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Sameuspegasus chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I loved it. Dean being like Face, Murdock colouring... great stuff.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Loved the insight into both the remaining A-team members and Dean. -tvj12
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Liked this.
prudiisten chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is really good.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
short and sweet. Loved the comparison! Great job!
bloody-suki chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I really liked this. It was short and sweet. A tad bittersweet at the end, but sweet all the same.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
oh my gosh, I FREAKING LOVED this story! I have no idea why, but it made me feel all warm and gooey inside and at the time, made me feel so sad at the thought of the A-Team half dead. I never in a million years would have come up with a way to combine these two show's as brilliantly as you. I was bored so I decided to see how many shows I watch people have crossed over with SPN. I really wasn't expecting to find the A-Team on that list, but I'm sure glad I did, I thought you did a really awesome job with this one shot
Zone-Blitz chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
much applause.
Kaoz chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
The A-Team is one my FAVORITE shows. I was kinda upset with the picks for BA and Murdock in the new movie and didn't like the addition of the chic either but loved the action. I try not reading too many of the A-Team fics, for me they just don't cut it. ) Yours was good, I kinda got teary eyes there at the end. The last 2 huh... well, they were a good pick.

thanks.