Reviews for Connection
lazybum89 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Great story! Definitely would be interested to see where you are planning to go with this and hope you add more?
CaraLee934 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
And he's off. Winchesters stick together.
CaraLee934 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Awww Dean. Protecting the kids anyway he could.
And I don't care how many times it has been done, Alec is so very much a Winchester.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I'm guessing that it's much too late to suggest that this 'verse could be expanded upon...
Flali-Chan chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
This is an interesting idea. Ive never thought about Dean being a physic in more than a passing glance. Add that to the clone aspect of Dark Angel/Supernatural and you have an awesome Idea.
Fioreth chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Aww, that's not an ending, i want more!
Irish Drgn chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
So have you ever considered writing more in this story verse?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Hooray for Alec making a decision!

I would love to see this continued and get more background information on how Dean is connected with Manticore if he's not Alec.

Please continue with this. It's definitely unique story line D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
So cool! So Dean is a special Manticore project! Sam, Andy & Jake are working together?

Wait, does that mean Dean's been missing for 20 years? Because he say 493 when he was a child.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I love the telepathic part D

I'm guessing that the timelines are still the same. Does Dean know the similarities with his new little friend?
voyuerer chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
This story is awesome. I loved that Dean had super psychic powers and helped the manticore kids.
Alec McDowell chapter 3 . 8/8/2009
This story is really interesting, love the AU take on what happened and how it's fitting in with DA... it really doesn't seem like it's "complete" though, is there any more coming?
Saffygirl chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Is this story really finished?

It's really awesome though!
SeraphimXII chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Okay, you must update this! Seriously! It moves a bit quick but that alright. I like it anyway and I want to read more. I also want to know what happened with Dean! Get a move on already!

I'll be waiting!

XII
anjali23sk chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
hey grt ch! cant wait for more!