Reviews for The Five Corners Job
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Whoa! Very nice. Yeah, i need to come up with some new compliments ...
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
"Chris remembered that his wife used to say so many things with just one expressive look, but she was female and they could do all sort of unexplainable things." *laughs*
That was probably my favorite line in the fic. I love the whole story, but that line...
Cheers
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This... Was weird. LOL
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
In the immortal words of Oliver Twist: "Please, sir, I want some more." I groan at the mares' names, Imp and Ella. I love the disclaimer "none of this eye candy is bringing me money, I'm not a pimp." Definitely one of your better pieces, especially the way you handled Chris.
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Imp & Ella! LOL awesome :-)
Vanidot chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Good story would definitly like to read more.
Harrigan chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I love an intriguing outsider POV on the Winchesters. Plus - seeing them on horseback in another century? Awesome! Wish you'd do more - and longer!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Delightful little crossover.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Very cool crossover! You found a great way to get the Winchesters into the Mag 7 OW and they had a logical reason to stop by. You did a great job with the Mag 7 characters; Chris was cautious, Vin was observant, Ezra is a good judge of character and source of information, JD is learning and Buck is Buck. Love the horses; I'm sure if the Impala was alive it would nuzzle Dean. I really enjoyed this scenario and if you could have the Winchester boys swing back thru town to deal with a problem, especially with the odd church supplies, I would enjoy reading it. Thanks for posting this!