Reviews for Growing Panes
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
cool
lazybum89 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Definitely an interesting story! I've enjoyed it!
KaiPhoenix chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Interesting. I do love how Dean reacts to things in the earlier chapters. He would be one of the most awesome uncles in the world. Simon too. Those two give up everything for their siblings without a second thought to what it's doing to them.

-Kai
lordessoftime-tau chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Haha! Poor Simon! Very good story!
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Wonder what Dean said when he found out? Another Winchester... Good story.
Kyepie05 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Gotta say I friggin loved it! Sam and River... Never really thought about it but I loved it! And I definitely loved the way you did it! :D
pinkhairedharry chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
i really love this and i hope you write more.

i really want to see Dean's reaction to becoming an uncle.

please please please continue this!
irezel chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
River is a sneaky girl...XD
CPAnthoni chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
I love this story. I've come back and read it several times. Very well done, especially the sibling relationships. I don't see Winchesters abandoning family, so I'd speculate Serenity will be getting a few more passengers, or Sam will be running into them a lot more frequently.
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Cute
prudiisten chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
This is really good. I hope you write more.
prudiisten chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is really good.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Dog-gone it, woman. I've been reading your stories instead of doing dishes this morning because A, I hate doing dishes, and B, I promised a friend a SPN story. I had hoped that reading your stories would help me anchor the boys' voices in my head. But after this, I want to go work on an old abandoned Firefly story. You shoo'd the wrong plot bunnies my way.

You realize, of course, that Inara has probably known of the pregnancy for months, and simply kept her mouth shut. And River probably told Kaylee months ago and swore her to secrecy. So even the the local MD has just found out about the pregnancy, I'm sure between Inara's expertise in feminine matters and River's scientific background, she's been taking prenatal vitamins, adding extra spinach to salads for the folic acid, and eating pita bread for the morning sickness, etc., etc.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
"It was too much of a coincidence otherwise and crazy didn't do coincidence." ** "How does your brother get when around hands of blue?" "Scary good at self-preservation."
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
What can I say that the other 26 reviewers haven't already said? Good characterization? No, several mentioned that. Nice use of knowing when sentence fragments work (as opposed to simply not knowing basic sentence structure)? I think that was mentioned, too. Wonderful family feeling? Yeah, the others covered that, too. Guess I'll just say RAEBNC (read and enjoyed, but no comment) and leave it at that.