Reviews for The Recommendation
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
nice
ByeByeBriar chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Wow, this is really good. Makes me feel sad and happy at the same time.
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Insight ... and all the ladies and half the guys watching want to help fix them ... LOL. Masterful. Henry and Sam both come across as real.
klu chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was terrific. Thanks for sharing.
firephonixe chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I have to say, this is a very refreshing crossover with Eureaka. I love the show and I love your writing. I hope to read more of your stories. Nice work.
darknessmoon89 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Sad, and yet, it made me smile. Well written and very touching.
prudiisten chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is really good.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Thank you for a great crossover - I could really get that Henry was true to character as well as Sam and the description of Dean.
Deanie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow. Amazing. This is one of my favorite Supernatural crossovers ever. Nothing I'd ever think of, but it works brilliantly. I love that Henry really saw Dean's potential and tried to do something about it.
Vampyre Moon chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
the transitions weren't done as well as they could have been but for a one-off it was okay. i really like the idea. i love when someone, xover or not, spots the genius that is dean [o:
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Dean and Henry what a great pairing. I can SO see it!
Entrelac chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Very well written little story :)

Your depictions of Sam, Dean, and even Henry were so spot-on that I could see everything in my mind's eye and hear the dialogue in the actors' voices. I am of the same mindset that you are, I'd guess - Dean is far, far more intelligent than he lets most people see. And I can totally believe that Henry would pick up on it instantly.

Thank you for sharing this with us. :)
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Short and sweet. I like it :) Any plans on doing another one?
erik chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
A well written reworking of canon.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
perfect! could so see this happening