Reviews for Castle Discipline
BAFan again chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!

More accurately stated, I was puzzled as to why Hogwarts decided to start punishing him at all. Did it think he was responsible for the attack on the girl?
BAFan chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Wow. An amazing story! I was reluctant to read it based on the "discipline" warning, but your assurance that it had a different twist, echoed by several reviewers, encouraged me to start. A sentient Hogwarts isn't a new idea, but the idea that it could physically punish an inhabitant is unique as far as I know. Although, frankly, why the castle would have started at that point in time and not much earlier kind of has me puzzled. Regardless, I enjoyed this a lot.
Nib888 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was a really good short, I'm supprised that it doesn't have more views! I thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks :)
anf600 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
oooo cute story...well perhaps cute isn't quite the word but very good. I like your last sentence and I can see why the castle would view the corporeal punishment as possibly an attack on the students whereas Snape wanted them to experience a lingering reminder of punishment. *applause*
LaughingLast chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
An interesting twist, indeed!
TEC chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Exceptional story. I was fascinated by the concept of the castle as something similar to what I would consider a learning AI rather than the typical "real" human type entity. It makes a lot more sense this way. I enjoyed the interactions between the human characters as well, particularly Snape's new admirer. The ending was very satisfying with all the plot points tidied up and Snape having made a unique new friend. Thanks for the entertainment.
snapes wife to be chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh my gosh what a totally random story! I loved it lol, its so unlike anything else that I have read on here and I have read way too much fanfiction :P thanks for sharing :)
sunsethill chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Very intriguing aspects to this story. I always love sentient!Hogwarts stories. I would make one suggestion to you for future stories. This story had many LONG paragraphs. I don't know why-as I actually read at a fairly high level-but in fanfiction and reading mostly on a screen, those long paragraphs really make it feel like a chore sometimes to keep plowing on. If you could break those long paragraphs up more, I think it would make reading easier and more pleasant.
purrfus chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Intriguing take on Hogwarts aware. The healing contrasts displayed using Hermione and Atwood really worked.
Diva Sylva chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I like this story and with all the material you imagine you can write several stories or chapters. Sorry for my English, I'm French
BRE chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
GREAT STORY
Rislanderinks chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
A very different story indeed! You were quite inventive with how Snape was feeling lousy and couldn't remember anything about it. I was thinking poltergeist or voodoo. I liked how Hermione found a new aspect to her magic-very cool-and that Snape's magic is strong and bright. I was afraid it was turning quite dark.

This had me chuckle-still makes me smile! ". . . Snape was mortified, and if it was possible to twinkle to death, Dumbledore was at risk of just that. . . ." **snicker** and Snape "relying on your discretion" that Hermione wouldn't tell a soul about the get-well card. Very dry, that.

I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and well thought out. Thank you for the late evening's entertainment!

-laura
blue artemis chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Lynne, this is fascinating. I'm almost sorry to see that it is complete. Are you planning any other stories in this universe? I'm quite impressed by your writing.