Reviews for You're Ours
yakuza511 chapter 10 . 4/13
- probably about an 7 or 8 (maybe 9). I like some pretty kinky stuff like kidnap/rape fantasies and bondage/bdsm where the bottom ( Daniel as the case may be) is tied up and helpless/ begging for more
- yes I like the new summary better
- I don't know, it would really depend on what they're like but I didn't really have a favorite before so...
BlackAngelBlood chapter 16 . 3/13
Oh please update this. I want to know what's going to happen next. Please please please update as soon as you can! I look forward to the next chapter.
PhoenixPower96 chapter 1 . 3/1
That was interesting. I'll continue.
WolfSpirit1992 chapter 16 . 2/1
Oh! I really like this story! If it were a book, I'd say it's a real page-turner! I guess it could sort of apply to this...anyway, I hope you write more! :)
Lord pleasepleaseplease finish this fic. There's maybe three of four fantastic karate kid fics out there, this being one of them, and I'm DYING to know what happened next. I hate cliffhangers oh boy. You should totally update this. Bc it's really great c:
tjlerkin692 chapter 16 . 1/21
sweet now we need more - loved it so far
tj chapter 4 . 1/20
love your story continue please
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE Please
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
Guest chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
Can you please finish it I really want to see how Daniel gives in please I will love you forever
Caitlyn chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
Ok, so I was watching a video on YouTube and I suddenly had this random idea for your story: an ice bath. Yes, I'm asking you to make the Cobra Kai's give Daniel an ice bath because he was 'misbehaving'. It's up to you what he does to deserve that kind of punishment (and how Daniel reacts to it), but I just wanted to share my suggestion :) please continue the story when you have enough time, it's really, really good and your writing skills are quite impressive.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
I think the idea for a new story is actually pretty great, if you wrote it I would definitely read it!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2014