Reviews for You're Ours
Kris chapter 16 . 8/15
Um...more? Please? When will we ever get more?
ViolaTheGlaceon chapter 16 . 6/23
Please update~
I was also wondering if Daniel could have 4 overprotective cousins. Oldest, Wyatt, the motherly, crazy protective one. Frank, the second oldest and the tallest; he is quiet and stony. The final two are twins, Felix and Tom. They are goofy, play pranks, and all the siblings are overprotective of Daniel. It might be fun if the met the Cobra boys~
I know this is late but... Can you please make a similar story for the new Karate Kid? Yes, that movie came out almost 6 years ago but it would be cool if you wrote one.
Please please please please update update update! I LOVE THIS STORY!
xcoolstorybro chapter 5 . 1/30
favorite pairing is bobby/daniel or tommy/daniel tbh! also i think jimmy should be the one who is not interested in daniel however later he starts to be but he tries not to show it but he ends up getting shy and stuff around him and everything (he goes tsundere) lol. awesome, i know you have not updated in forever but pleaaase do!
xcoolstorybro chapter 2 . 1/30
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! Best fanfiction i have ever read in my life. Don't listen to that other hater in the reviews, they're stupid as frick! DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS NOW PLEASE️
AryaStark55 chapter 16 . 9/8/2015
So...WHEN IS THERE GONNA BE MOOOORE?
private chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
This is an excellent story! I think you do a very good job of developing the plot. You also nicely show how the Cobras might be a bit lonely. Overall, excellent work. Please update!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
This is the stupidest piece of shit story I've ever read. It is basically rape masquerading as smut.
VBK-VereorBlackKing chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I must say: wow, that's pretty good!
I read the whole story, and I really liked it. maybe it had a bit of a stiff starting, (it's just the part where you tell how all the Cobras got... interested into Daniel) but went on really good.
I really love the Johnny/Dutch sooomuch, allow me to fangirl express myself a bit, and I also like the shifting POV, that quickens the plot and helps in mantaining focus on the story. But, (yes, there's a but!) I was so sorry to discover that after chapter 16 you didn't go on! Please! just, please please, pretty please, it's really a story I would like to know how's the ending, (and please, make it happy, if you can) so, when you have time, just.. consider it a fitting way to exercise your writing skills.. which, allow me the flattery, are good! Damn good! Thank you, and, anyway, again, clap clap! good work!
C ya,
Vereor
yakuza511 chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
- probably about an 7 or 8 (maybe 9). I like some pretty kinky stuff like kidnap/rape fantasies and bondage/bdsm where the bottom ( Daniel as the case may be) is tied up and helpless/ begging for more
- yes I like the new summary better
- I don't know, it would really depend on what they're like but I didn't really have a favorite before so...
BlackAngelBlood chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
Oh please update this. I want to know what's going to happen next. Please please please update as soon as you can! I look forward to the next chapter.
PhoenixPower96 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
That was interesting. I'll continue.
WolfSpirit1992 chapter 16 . 2/1/2015
Oh! I really like this story! If it were a book, I'd say it's a real page-turner! I guess it could sort of apply to this...anyway, I hope you write more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Lord pleasepleaseplease finish this fic. There's maybe three of four fantastic karate kid fics out there, this being one of them, and I'm DYING to know what happened next. I hate cliffhangers oh boy. You should totally update this. Bc it's really great c: