Reviews for You're Ours
DuckieLuver chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
Ok, I know it's been like, 4 years since you updated this, and you probably don't even have this email address anymore by I have to tell you this. I've been reading this story for years thinking it was a one shot. I never realized there was more! But you left it in such a cliff hanger! Like, the real smut was just about to start! If you can find it in the bottom of your heart to finish this, I would be most grateful
Hari Datenshi chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
Hi! My Name is Hari Datenshi (only online) but call Shan(real nickname). I...
1) between 17-21
2) between 20-40s
3) possible bi? ( I just like people) and yes (i'm female by the way)
4) my mom
5) Johnny (dom blonde and uke Hispanic, yum!) and threesome: them and tommy/billy
6) looked up another author's faves and saw this story
7) Daniel getting molested in front of the other corbas, it set the mood for ideas for this story, answer from before, yup
8)Ali's pov ( she always annoyed me for allowing johnny to kiss without slapping him)
9)Assorted Pleasures (Fright Night 2011), multi-chapter stories from Takara Phoenix (percy Jackson and...)(you can get ideas from her most definitely, she has kinky stories)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2016
update please
Kris chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
Um...more? Please? When will we ever get more?
ViolaTheGlaceon chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
Please update~
I was also wondering if Daniel could have 4 overprotective cousins. Oldest, Wyatt, the motherly, crazy protective one. Frank, the second oldest and the tallest; he is quiet and stony. The final two are twins, Felix and Tom. They are goofy, play pranks, and all the siblings are overprotective of Daniel. It might be fun if the met the Cobra boys~
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
I know this is late but... Can you please make a similar story for the new Karate Kid? Yes, that movie came out almost 6 years ago but it would be cool if you wrote one.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/29/2016
Please please please please update update update! I LOVE THIS STORY!
xcoolstorybro chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
favorite pairing is bobby/daniel or tommy/daniel tbh! also i think jimmy should be the one who is not interested in daniel however later he starts to be but he tries not to show it but he ends up getting shy and stuff around him and everything (he goes tsundere) lol. awesome, i know you have not updated in forever but pleaaase do!
xcoolstorybro chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! Best fanfiction i have ever read in my life. Don't listen to that other hater in the reviews, they're stupid as frick! DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS NOW PLEASE️
AryaStark55 chapter 16 . 9/8/2015
So...WHEN IS THERE GONNA BE MOOOORE?
private chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
This is an excellent story! I think you do a very good job of developing the plot. You also nicely show how the Cobras might be a bit lonely. Overall, excellent work. Please update!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
This is the stupidest piece of shit story I've ever read. It is basically rape masquerading as smut.
VBK-VereorBlackKing chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I must say: wow, that's pretty good!
I read the whole story, and I really liked it. maybe it had a bit of a stiff starting, (it's just the part where you tell how all the Cobras got... interested into Daniel) but went on really good.
I really love the Johnny/Dutch sooomuch, allow me to fangirl express myself a bit, and I also like the shifting POV, that quickens the plot and helps in mantaining focus on the story. But, (yes, there's a but!) I was so sorry to discover that after chapter 16 you didn't go on! Please! just, please please, pretty please, it's really a story I would like to know how's the ending, (and please, make it happy, if you can) so, when you have time, just.. consider it a fitting way to exercise your writing skills.. which, allow me the flattery, are good! Damn good! Thank you, and, anyway, again, clap clap! good work!
C ya,
Vereor
yakuza511 chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
- probably about an 7 or 8 (maybe 9). I like some pretty kinky stuff like kidnap/rape fantasies and bondage/bdsm where the bottom ( Daniel as the case may be) is tied up and helpless/ begging for more
- yes I like the new summary better
- I don't know, it would really depend on what they're like but I didn't really have a favorite before so...
BlackAngelBlood chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
Oh please update this. I want to know what's going to happen next. Please please please update as soon as you can! I look forward to the next chapter.