Reviews for You're Ours
WelcomeNightmare chapter 16 . 3/31
Well, I'm not sure if I've reviewed this chapter, but you haven't updated in a while. So, I just thought I would let you know that I love your story and cannot wait to read the rest of it! Please update soon!

1) I would love to see how the group in love with Daniel scenario works out. Also, Daniel should eventually realize he is in love with the Cobra Kai's and dump Alli.
outsidersbabe7 chapter 15 . 3/9
Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE! I love this so much 3
I keep coming back to this hoping for an update, please update
outsidersbabe7 chapter 16 . 1/9
PLEASE CONTINUE! I love this so much!
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 16 . 1/5
MOTHER OF FUCK THIS WAS SHORT.
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 11 . 1/5
mmmmm...
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 8 . 1/5
I'm a 14 year old gay girl who is very open about the fact that i enjoy gay-lovin. I'm assuming you're a teen or in your early 20s. I found this story while going through another author's favorite. I'm not really into KK but I AM into sexy gay love, so yeah.
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 4 . 1/5
I LOOOOOVE IT...
Wise Ass chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Ok, quik tip from floppy tits. Oy is what a jew says when someone does something dumb. Hai is what you were going for.
TheDemonLady chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
I really hope you continue! I just found this today and blazed through it and I can NOT WAIT got more!
TheDemonLady chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Butt is the body part but but sir thought you should know I like the story so far and I'm glad I found it
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
You're not even a writer. You're a complete bitch that just begs for reviews. You'd get some if you actually treated your readers with respect.
BloodyRiley chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hi!
I really hope you update this story soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2013