Reviews for Damsels In Distress
skylinebooshlover chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
this was so fantastic! your characterisations were so beleivable and especially since we met Kai (rhys) and Gareth(Ianto) yesterday this was so fantastic, thanks for putting this up

FlowerPetalsToTheWind chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I enjoyed that very much, I think they were written well in character, a pleasure to read.

RhianaStar chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I definitely like your version of Gwen... especially as Rhys is such a great guy... The ending I liked because it sort of brought everything into full circle... Ianto and Rhys... I am definitely reading again because I couldn't quite remember some of the comments Ianto had shared with Rhys...

Look forward to reading more of your stories
usakiwigirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I'm kinda new to Torchwood although a longtime Who fan, but Jack and Ianto are rapidly becoming my favourite couple of all time. This was a great story, well written.
Annjeela chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Another excellent story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
oh this was so cute and such a great job was done with Rhys and Ianto! I love the idea of them being friends and interacting...even if they NEVER do it in the show! still, great job I enjoyed reading it!
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Absolutely brilliant! Tension and care and worry and concern and bloody fantastic analogies. A full story, womderfully told in a relatively short space. Genius!

Randomly-Lame-Username chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Rhys' mates name is Bannana Boat. But fantastic all the same.
musingwoman chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Not often a fanfiction is well enough written to make me forget where I am and just believe in what's happening, or to read all in one sitting. Now to start on the rest of your stories!
deeta chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I really enjoyed that and am really glad Rhys wasn't acting like a jealous idiot like he does in so many fan fics... well done!
Thenerdswillwin chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
aw, love that story so much
26 | « Prev Page 1 2