Reviews for Damsels In Distress
skylinebooshlover chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
this was so fantastic! your characterisations were so beleivable and especially since we met Kai (rhys) and Gareth(Ianto) yesterday this was so fantastic, thanks for putting this up

*skylinebooshlover*
FlowerPetalsToTheWind chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I enjoyed that very much, I think they were written well in character, a pleasure to read.

FPTTW
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I definitely like your version of Gwen... especially as Rhys is such a great guy... The ending I liked because it sort of brought everything into full circle... Ianto and Rhys... I am definitely reading again because I couldn't quite remember some of the comments Ianto had shared with Rhys...

Look forward to reading more of your stories
usakiwigirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I'm kinda new to Torchwood although a longtime Who fan, but Jack and Ianto are rapidly becoming my favourite couple of all time. This was a great story, well written.
Annjeela chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Another excellent story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
oh this was so cute and such a great job was done with Rhys and Ianto! I love the idea of them being friends and interacting...even if they NEVER do it in the show! still, great job I enjoyed reading it!
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Absolutely brilliant! Tension and care and worry and concern and bloody fantastic analogies. A full story, womderfully told in a relatively short space. Genius!

Gx
Randomly-Lame-Username chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Rhys' mates name is Bannana Boat. But fantastic all the same.
musingwoman chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Not often a fanfiction is well enough written to make me forget where I am and just believe in what's happening, or to read all in one sitting. Now to start on the rest of your stories!
deeta chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I really enjoyed that and am really glad Rhys wasn't acting like a jealous idiot like he does in so many fan fics... well done!
Thenerdswillwin chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
aw, love that story so much
26 | « Prev Page 1 2