Reviews for Vanished
H chapter 20 . 1/2
–I absolutely loved it! It was like a hilarious action/romance/comedy/drama! I like how you made Deadpool–er–Wade the Big Bad Wolf of Extreme Jealousy and how he picked on Cassie all the time. And Jimmy; I like how Wolverine became the father figure of this whole thing and at the 'Awkward Growing Up' chapter when he decided Seth (growls like the vicious, lupine beast I am) was going to die. Victor was runny when he started to choke on his beer when Dead-grr!-Wade bet on Cassie's virginity. I love how you managed to make them seem like a big happy family. I can imagine a comedy show being called "Weapon X Family Jewels.' I loved it! It was hilarious!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
I really fucking love this story its amazing and i hope you update soon!
Lovingit chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
The detailed and dramatic pairing on both the young girls experience and the dispatcher were amazing, gripping and original. We'll done.
Super-Fudge chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
Update please! Great story.
WhatTheCensoredXD chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Read all 20 chapters, non-stop while listening to music: you blew my mind away! I seriously LOVE this story! It's so amusing, entertaining and Cassie is such an interesting character. She's so not a Mary-Sue so awesome job on that part. Really, really enjoyed the progression of Cassie and as well their relationship. So realistic, so beautiful...so perfect! I noticed this hasn't been updated for four years and I'm sad about that. Hopefully, one day, you return to this wonderful fanfic because you have such amazing fans waiting for the next chapter! Including me.
Lady Syndra chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
Awww!
Please update soon!
Please update soon!
sparklesmart chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
Love it!
butterflysinmtbrain chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE update this is amazing probably the best fan fiction i have ever read at first i thought it was going to be way to fast and a story about a 12 year old and a 23 year old written by a 12 year old but it was actually an amazing story and everything that someone would look for, you have thoroughly and completely blew my mind so of course my heart sank a bit when i saw that you last updated it about 3 years ago BUT THERE IS STILL HOPE. PRETTTY PLEASE.
butterflysinmtbrain chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE update this is amazing probably the best fan fiction i have ever read at first i thought it was going to be way to fast and a story about a 12 year old and a 23 year old written by a 12 year old but it was actually an amazing story and everything that someone would look for, you have thoroughly and completely blew my mind so of course my heart sank a bit when i saw that you last updated it about 3 years ago BUT THERE IS STILL HOPE. PLEASE.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
this is awesome! you develop your characters so well! please continue
Leo Wilson chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
Love it! Keep writing pease! Are you going to do the part where Logan leaves the team? Please update soon!
Violeta27 chapter 20 . 1/12/2012
Utterly blown away by this fanfiction. I'm not usually one for long chaptered pieces, but I'm glad I clicked on yours. Cassie was such a rich character, nothing like a Mary-Sue. And I thoroughly believed the way you wrote Jimmy/Logan, I could imagine him saying the lines.

Aw, they were so protective of her :3 Vince needed to die though, pity he can't :( Sadtimes.

But yes, thoroughly loved this fic and I'm gutted it hasn't been touched in 3 years but I loved it all the same!
steel-alchemist chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
asdfghjkl- D: why haven't you updated this story D:? It's gotta be one of the best x-men fics I've read ):

I really hope you can finish this story...

I absolutely fucking love it 3
dragonrain618 chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
Absolutely love it! Please finish! I want to see how Logan reacts when he finds out about Wade and her xD
jenefaner chapter 20 . 11/7/2011
This is VERY entertaining. I really wish you would come back to it. Please?