Reviews for Vanished
Guest chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
Good writing style. Excellent characterization. Only issue was the age of Cassie. At 12 years old and being mildly sexualized by an 18 year-old? Not likely, especially given the description of Cassie as underdeveloped compared to others her age. She also acts far more mature than her age, which I don't really see justification in her back story for. Buuuut, I bumped her age up by 3 years and everything worked out marvelously for my own morals. Still, excellent story and great job.
acetwolf94 chapter 20 . 8/31/2015
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
acid-veins chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
Kinda sad that this hasn't been updated in so long but I enjoyed it!
EmpressOfEvilBunnies chapter 20 . 3/31/2015
Oh, how I wish this was a completed story! So wonderful, so great! Loved all the characters and their relationships with each other! Cass isn't a mary-sue (which is just perfect, paradoxically) and Wade wasn't reduced to an uncharacteristic bumbling idiot upon contact with her. The progression of the story happened at an easy-to-swallow pace, not moving illogically quickly or taking forever.

All in all, this story was an absolute dear to read, and I guess I shouldn't complain too much about it being incomplete because Wade and Cassie actually sort-of got together. A real job well done, friend!

33B
Ismira Shadeslayer chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Oh my gawd...I love this story so much...words can even...I beg you to write more on this...I'm in love...I just...
Gabriel is busted chapter 20 . 11/13/2014
Love it please update soon this is amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next
DoubleN3000 chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
This has to be one of my all time favorite fanfics of all time! You're brilliant, this story was brilliant, thank you so much for writing it! Update pllllleeeaassee! :)
H chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
–I absolutely loved it! It was like a hilarious action/romance/comedy/drama! I like how you made Deadpool–er–Wade the Big Bad Wolf of Extreme Jealousy and how he picked on Cassie all the time. And Jimmy; I like how Wolverine became the father figure of this whole thing and at the 'Awkward Growing Up' chapter when he decided Seth (growls like the vicious, lupine beast I am) was going to die. Victor was runny when he started to choke on his beer when Dead-grr!-Wade bet on Cassie's virginity. I love how you managed to make them seem like a big happy family. I can imagine a comedy show being called "Weapon X Family Jewels.' I loved it! It was hilarious!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
I really fucking love this story its amazing and i hope you update soon!
Lovingit chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
The detailed and dramatic pairing on both the young girls experience and the dispatcher were amazing, gripping and original. We'll done.
Super-Fudge chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
Update please! Great story.
WhatTheCensoredXD chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Read all 20 chapters, non-stop while listening to music: you blew my mind away! I seriously LOVE this story! It's so amusing, entertaining and Cassie is such an interesting character. She's so not a Mary-Sue so awesome job on that part. Really, really enjoyed the progression of Cassie and as well their relationship. So realistic, so beautiful...so perfect! I noticed this hasn't been updated for four years and I'm sad about that. Hopefully, one day, you return to this wonderful fanfic because you have such amazing fans waiting for the next chapter! Including me.
Lady Syndra chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
Awww!
Please update soon!
Please update soon!
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
Love it!
butterflysinmtbrain chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
PLEASE PLEASE update this is amazing probably the best fan fiction i have ever read at first i thought it was going to be way to fast and a story about a 12 year old and a 23 year old written by a 12 year old but it was actually an amazing story and everything that someone would look for, you have thoroughly and completely blew my mind so of course my heart sank a bit when i saw that you last updated it about 3 years ago BUT THERE IS STILL HOPE. PRETTTY PLEASE.