Reviews for The Vampire Atem
puppyface1000 chapter 12 . 7/21
awesome story you should do a squeal to it
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
This was very interesting I loved it
KelseyAlicia chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I love this! I love the drama and emotion. I'll read more this one later. This is good and I'm glad to see you're not homophobic. I love it so far.
Shyannada141 Meow chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
that was... COOL!
kirra chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
it was a great story you have talent
Sora chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
You done a very good job on this story! I loved it and how you put lots of detail in it. I also love the ending with yugi and atem expressing the love to each other. And I would love if the was a part two like someone else said. This story was to wonderful I could keep reading it over and over. Atemxyugi 4ever.
Xilent chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
woow this is really good . i wish i could write something as good as this. :D keep up the good work i would read the rest but i can't school night.

DZ2 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
A good start to a story, but I have a question on the details: namely, what did Kaiba dress up as? Or was he his usual, stubborn, funless self?
Silent goth girl chapter 12 . 8/28/2009
That...was...ASWOME!please,please,please,please make part 2 of the !
Aurora Hargreaves chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
I LOVED this ending! It was cute, sad, and heartfelt at the same time.
angelegipcio chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
Wow I hate the endings! :( Well now the final conclusion... I liked the history; I couldnt review before cuz I had been a little bussy but I like it :) you didnt miss any detail. and the final lemon XD you had made a whole history. Well... til the next fiction _
Aurora Hargreaves chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
I adored the part with the blood lust. It was really cute. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Velgamidragon chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
I guess one thing that I find... slow... about this, is that there doesn't seem to be much of a plot and not very many surprises.
Aurora Hargreaves chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Really COOL chapter. So what happens next? I can't wait to read the rest of it.
angelegipcio chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
I like it. I think that Nina is showing to much interest on Yami 0_รณ and Yugi's grampa is missing? Wow suspense... conti please... _