Reviews for Tenshi High's Evil Buchou!
brizingr chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Update soon
duchessme chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
cant wait to read pillar pair and it seems a nice plot
Bloody kitten chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
Please update soon this is a great story! And you got ryoma's half sister and cousin mixed up in the last chapter. ;)
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Are you integrating Bleach into this?
Katalya chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
where is the next chapterrrrrr wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :'(

IF YOU DON'T WHRIGHT IT FAST THEN ! :) WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahem sorryy xD just want to read it :P
Katalya chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
i think you made a mistake here xD :

vote count 1

Tezuka/Kiryu

vote count 2

Tezuka/Kouen

but i looovvvveeeee your story especially your character i didn't now you had such a twisted personality WHUHAHAHAHAHAHA *srry let my evil side out gnagnagna*
Alternate Code chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
this is an interesting story but I think Shinju is a bit anniying i guess u could say. I mean the fact that he ends a problem just 3 minutes after it arrives. i enjoy the romance b/t Ryo and Kuni but if it were me, i would have the problem deepen a little - if u get what i mean. ex would b when Shinju bugged Syuusuke. its not very fun when a 'powerful' character stops another's plot before it begins. at least that is how i see it.

other that that its a great story Ryo is so adorable lol
seshomaru94 chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
OMG LOVE this story the chatting room was awesome minus Ryoma and Tezuka i could tell who the other seigaku regulars were. OMG the kiss was awesome and I'm so going to kill Fuji ( I don't care if his one of my fav characters) his going to die and so is Mito if they try anything LOVE the story please oh please update soon :)
tez-chan chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
awesome but don't let Mito get my little ryoma and YAOI TIME love shiro and Shinju they r so cute also introduce ryoga and please don't hurt fuji i love him 2 much
Lyra Soren chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
I love this story. Making the pillars play doubles was the ending it was just on writing.
ketsuekilover chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
maa that was so evil of you to cut off there
Sivlerblood chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
I love this story its cute and funny! I can't wait for the next chapter
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
*pulls out machine gun and shoots Fuji as well as that damm 'fiance' and the cousin that Nanjiro wants Ryo to date for good measures*
XxAlysxX chapter 3 . 11/7/2009