Reviews for Modern Renaissance Man
Moi chapter 1 . 10/12
This looks like a tiny glimpse into a much bigger story. Wanna try? It makes me wonder how many Jarods not only publishing stuff, but also in other contexts they could track down. If they cross-reference their data from the 'diplomatic crash victim' with Jarods popping up in criminal investigations, possibly even find a picture, they'll be even more astounded. I wonder what they might be able to find if they narrow their search down to a person that fits the approximate age this Jarod person most likely belongs to. Or if they figure out that it was only in more or less recent years that Jarod became an active participant, when he was already well into his thirties. To use Criminal Minds terms: what's the stressor, what was the catalyst?
It might get even more curious if they find out that there are connections to a certain FBI crew and two of their profiliers.
Pretty please with a cherry on top, continue or rather enlarge this story!
Cassie Ruesch chapter 1 . 5/6
more soon I hope?
Sulien chapter 1 . 3/16
Aaaargh... I love your stories, but sometimes these snippets just freaking kill me. You and Jedibuttercup will eventually be the death of me, or at least of what's left of my sanity. Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed this, even though the abrupt ending literally made me groan out loud in frustration.
erik chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
A great filler for the Pretender hunt.
erik chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
It works, well done.
B. Oots chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I really like the story. It is a little bit short. I hope you write a sequel or another chapter?
dreameralways chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I just love that you have so many Pretender cross overs. I love that show and I think it's sad that it ended before fanfiction writing became as big as it is now. Otherwise there would be more Pretender fiction out there.

Thank you for writing.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I'd love to see more of this. Charlie and Larry and Jarod working together/against each other? Don and Miss Parker and Sydney? Would be splendid. Great idea.
Needless Noodles chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
If you ever find the time and inspiration I hope to see you expand on this. It's great. And there's so few very good novel length Pretender crossover stories.
Rinne chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
He! Cool!
Katescats chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hi that was good please write more chapters.