Reviews for Car Wash
nightfuryperson chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Poor Bee!
nightfuryperson chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Funny, I had a friend named Sam in my old school, and his physical capabilities were just about the same, if not worse!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
AMAZING. I love your writing style and every chapter made me laugh
Archangel of Dragons chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
I love this so much this can't be healthy! Great work friend! Keep doing it!
Keri89 chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
hahaha yes poor porr Sam
Keri89 chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
hahaha Nice run Sam! xD
Keri89 chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Oh my ... hahaha this was a funny chapter
Keri89 chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
ahahaha Super amazing! xD
One of a kind teenage girl chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
OMG! This chapter was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing picturing the scene in my head! Great job! Xx
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
Everyone will love this story
It's Awesome!
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Awesome! :)
MagicHecate chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Oh my gosh, this chapter is funny haha. Bumblebee the possesed car. And Miles of course. Miles is one of my favorite characters, and I love seeing him interact with Sam, especially when he doesn't know about Bee. I am now tempted to write a fanfiction of my own with Miles and Sam. I love this story, by the way. :)

Magic
CatGirlFireflare chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
HAHAHHA! XD loved it! you is genious!
Creepy-Pasta chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Lol I know I'm up really late probably around 2 or 2:30. I was wondering if you said that Bumblebee was a sparkling and Ironhide was his care giver does that make Ironhide his father and if so (I bet I'm being perverted) how was he created? I'm really sorry for the questions I hope you don't mind me asking. Love your story please update soon
ReveilleWolfie chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
OH MY GOD! XD I've been reading these for the past half hour and I am laughing my ass off! I've been thinking of writing a story for Transformers Prime with Bee using the radio, and man you win!