Reviews for Bewitched: Twilight Zone
ChicoThorn chapter 6 . 5/13
Wow! That was a beautifully crafted work... I am in awe of the scope of your knowledge of immortals, I feel that you captured the
very heart of what it is to be all powerful, godlike. I've always thought of Samantha and her family as more than just conjurerers,
being much more than "mere mortals" but your hierarchy of gods and true immortals expanded my view and now I see how much
closer to humanity she and her family actually are. Very thought provoking. I particularly loved how the resolution and end of
your story dovetailed so beautifully with the beginning of the Bewitched story we all know so well. Excellent read. Thank you...
Gregg'sGirl chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
I really enjoyed the last two chapters. Extremely creative. Love how you worked Abner and Gladys Kravitz into the story. Keep them coming :)

God Bless

Patricia
Gregg'sGirl chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
Another story by this erudite author. I love the detailed description of the home as well as the characters. It's quite obvious that you have a fondness for Greek/Roman mythology as well as classic television. I've read your other works but like Twlilight Zone/Bewitched fan fic is the most colorful and interesting. I guess that is why I keep reviewing it. God Bless!
Gregg'sGirl chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
An absolutely wonderful chapter. I really enjoyed the Jimmy/Jason character. Not very often do you see somebody else surprising Sam. I do enjoy your re-inventing of the Bewitched story line. I do hope you keep writing about Jimmy and Samantha. Yes, I have read some of your other stories!
Gregg'sGirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I think you have hit on a interesting idea crossing Twilight Zone and Bewitched. You also were faithful to the Bewitched pilot. I loved the last name you gave her! I do hope you will write more. So far the only thing different about the man Sam is married to is his name. Always thought Darrin was a bit uptight. Please consider writing some additional chapter.