Reviews for Bewitched: Twilight Zone
Gregg'sGirl chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
I really enjoyed the last two chapters. Extremely creative. Love how you worked Abner and Gladys Kravitz into the story. Keep them coming :)

God Bless

Patricia
Gregg'sGirl chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
Another story by this erudite author. I love the detailed description of the home as well as the characters. It's quite obvious that you have a fondness for Greek/Roman mythology as well as classic television. I've read your other works but like Twlilight Zone/Bewitched fan fic is the most colorful and interesting. I guess that is why I keep reviewing it. God Bless!
Gregg'sGirl chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
An absolutely wonderful chapter. I really enjoyed the Jimmy/Jason character. Not very often do you see somebody else surprising Sam. I do enjoy your re-inventing of the Bewitched story line. I do hope you keep writing about Jimmy and Samantha. Yes, I have read some of your other stories!
Gregg'sGirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I think you have hit on a interesting idea crossing Twilight Zone and Bewitched. You also were faithful to the Bewitched pilot. I loved the last name you gave her! I do hope you will write more. So far the only thing different about the man Sam is married to is his name. Always thought Darrin was a bit uptight. Please consider writing some additional chapter.