Reviews for How the Story Ends
December-eighth chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
HURRY AND UPDATE PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSE!
Bev4Broadway chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
I love this story so far! I hope you can update soon.

~Bev4Ever
lapislazuliie chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
i love this story so much! i remember when i left such a long review on this story! i liked it so much and i still love it! i have a question! is edward seventeen in immortal age? i think he is but i dont know. poor bella she has lost everyone but at least she has edwrad to lean on. i think edward loves her. she might not notice it but i do and i bet everyone else reading this can i love those kind of the stories where the guy is in love with the girl and she doesnt see it but everyone else does. they get me excited for some reason. xD! is that weird. dude i seriously start jumping p and down when i read stories like this wonderful story! well this is not nearly as long as my last review but i have homework depending on me and i must get to it! pdate soon!
2brown-eyes chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
I like your story. I hope your able to pick it up again
dreamxglory chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. this is such an interesting story! ] and you write very well!
LostSoul1234 chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
PLEASE finish this story! It is SO GOOD!
lapislazuliie chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
i really like the way this story is going so far. i am really wondering when she will finally decide to read the journal (if she ever reads it) and how she will react. so the people in the picture. i bet its edward and his parents right? i hope im right. i am thinking about the possiblity things right now as i type. this is very minor but i cant seem to stop thinking about how the house will look after she is done 'redecorating' and how a certain cullen will react. i guess i will just have to wait and find out al these things. luckily im a fast reader. so i should be done with this by tonight. now im just rambling stop rambling now so i could get back to the story. wait wait i just want to ask a question. wouldnt it be cool if some one actually used up all the characters in a review. i wanna try that one day. i also want to try that and sctually stay on topic to what i was originally talking about. so back to the actual book, LOVE IT! i know its only the first chapter but i really love it. i think its kinfd of funny how bella reacts to her 'new' house. i also think its really really sad how charlie died and also kinda sad how her parents just want her out of the house. but i guess thats kind of understanble because she is a grown woman and get a place of her own. ooh i also have another question and if you read all this would you mine actually answering this? does bella have her truck in chicago. i was thinking that she probably doesnt because its chicago and people might start honking at her all the time and then o thought that you were writning this story so you could easily make everyone not honk at her or everyone else have ld cars too except the cullens ofcousre. they do live in chicago right? cause it would be confusing if they didnt. heey i just thought of something im gonna just continue this reveiw until i have used up all the craters. if yoo see this suddenly cut off or i tell you i used up all the cracters that means i used up all the charaters and it will be a record for me! yay. wow this is going to take A LONG time. if youre reading this best get comfortable cause i think the limit to revie is 10,000 characters or something like that. im already down to... well i was going to ty to tell you what number i was down to but that would be to diffucult considering every time i type i use up another character. good thing i type fast tp this shouldnt take so long. so are you team edward or team jacob? well i started out team edward but then i went to team jacob for a while after i was new moon and eclipse. im sorry i just dont think robert pattison does edward and justice. i think i was just team jacob because of how HOT taylor launter is. but deep in my heart i knew i was and would always be team edward. i would have hot vampire instead of a annoying werewolf any day. well i went back to team edward because i started reading soem twilight stories here at fanfiction and i got hooked so all i bacilly read is crosspver and twilight stories now. wait wait i also read agony~fairy's verson of the reckoning. its called my version of the reckoning. yes i know you probably already knew that of you like th darkest powers triliogy. so back to why i went back to team edward, i went back to his team becuse i started reading alot of edward and bella stories here and i fell in love with edward cullen again and bella became like a dear sister to me. i know that sounds weird but when i read its so vivid it like im actaully sucked into the world an actaully living in it. seriously somone has to yell at me to pull me out of the world. i also get really close to the charaters and when i story ends it like saying bye to good friends. i actaully start crying sometimes. i bet of i were saying this out loud to a bunch of people they would be giving me weird looks. i laught at weird looks because they look werid and hilarious. so if you ever wantto give me a weird look THANK YOU! you would seriously make my day by making me laugh. why am i writing so much again? OH YEAH to make run out of characters. why do they call it 'characters' and who are 'they'? seriuodly i want to know. it like when people say, "They call him Speed" and then another person says, "Who's they?" i really feel like jumping into the movie or book and say, "Yeach who is they so icould kick their asses for always coming up in consversations with out people knowing who they are!" stupid 'they' man i still need 5,5something thingys to go. ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why did i do this to myself! oh well im going to stick to my promise. lets see what can i type to keep myself busy? oh yeah you should totally read my story 'Foreverlasting Bond book 1 everlasting' i got two chapters up so far and im just waiting for people to read and review a little bit more so i could post more chpters. want me to tell you what it is about? ofcouse you do! but to bad im giving you a preview instead! lol!

**************************************************************

"are you sad my love?" my darling evelyn asked from her bed. i looked onto her choclate brown eyes and knew that i could not lie.

"yes darling. i am." i told her fighting back sobs. evelyn coughed her whole body shaking from her illness. the doctors had absouslelty no idea what was wrong woth her and told us to prepare her for death.

she looked at me with worried eyes,"dont be love. i will be fine. we will see ech toher again."

"how do you knoow? how do absoulty know that we wil see each other again?" i had to know exactly how. i needed to know that wouldnt loose evelyn forever.

"i dont know how i know, sebastian. i just do." she tried to squeeze my hanf tighter but she was so weak that she failed doing that. "i will reconise your green eyes and your copper hair. i will reconise your smile and your gaze. i will reconise you, love."

i looked at my love and knew she was right. this wasnt good bye forever.

******************************************************************

i forgot to mention that this is a twilight fanfic. so please go read it and reiew it if you have the time to do so. okay okay since you are probably a little confused with the preview i will give you a summary.

sebastian and evelyn had suck a deeep love and connection that couldnt be broke. before evelyn dies they promise that they will meet again. the 109 years later bella and edward meet. they feel this connection and pull they cannot fight. edward has no problem with it but theres something about edward that scares bella so she does try to fight happens when bella figures out why edward is so comfortalbe with this pull and what happens when bella decides she wants to fught against it and him?

sooo dies that sound intresting to you?/ if it does ggo read it please.i think im gving up on the this whole 10,000 thing. my hanfs are cramping. oh well at least no one cant say i didnt try. i will do it next time.! i am confident of that!
You-can't-restrain-the-strider chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
if you mean Robert pattinson edward, then yes, poor bella. but if you mean the charecter, than she is one lucky bitch.
You-can't-restrain-the-strider chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
FINALLY! SRIIOUSLY, I THOUGHT SHE WAS IN COMPLETE DENIAL!
You-can't-restrain-the-strider chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
she's an idiot.
You-can't-restrain-the-strider chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
told you eddie wouldn't like it.
You-can't-restrain-the-strider chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Eddie's not gonna like this.
foreversyd chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
Great chapter.
jediahsokaroxx chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
wow this story just keeps getting better and better! I cant wait 2 read her reaction when she figures it out! :D
twilightlvr4vr chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
haha "at least on a subconscious level" I loved this chapter UPDATE!:)