Reviews for With or Without You
TR Lara Croft chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
The story is amazing,
the woman is a wolf chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Ii love it so far. I can imagine Lara's childhood being like that, which probablty lead to her becoming tough as HELL! *cough cough* Anywho, good job! I'll read on asap!
xoxmarshaxox chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is really gud.. i can't wait to read the rest of the chapters...
serkeret chapter 18 . 10/17/2009
Epic
crazymartianfighter chapter 18 . 10/4/2009
omg i love your stories! they're awesome, and FINALLY another scottish person, i thought i was the only one lol
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 18 . 8/22/2009
Nikita I am so proud of you! *Hugs* You're welcome, and I am so sorry that I didn't review sooner. The story is amazing, and I am sad to see it end, but knowing that Returning To Darkness is coming up makes the wait less painful. Great job girl! _
s0mewhereinneverland chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
Nikita look I reviewed do u luv me I know u do well anyway even tho I dont understan it it was real gd. but I bet thts how u feel wen U rae my Twilight ones eh ! bye xx
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
I have a younger sib- I understand. Great job- Great chapter name as well.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 12 . 7/18/2009
Great update! Really suspenseful and mystery-filled. All right- Can't wait for Wednesday and the next update! Great job!

Extreme.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Cool chapters- Great good.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
*Waves Hellboy DVD box* Oh I've seen Hellboy- One of my top five favorite movies actually. Anyway- Great job on the updates- That creature sound gross and scarry. I loved the interaction between Kurtis and Lara and I love the cliffhangers you have in the story. Great job and you are a good writer.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
I loved the update, and I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to give you a strange suggestion- Try having them run into a few strange, mythical cratures down in the tomb, and since it's Rome, they could always be placed there by an ancient cult. Just a suggestion. I love your story!
SGRaider chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
A very nice chapter filled with action. I wonder why Kurtis is having Deja vu ... :P Keep it coming you're good!
SGRaider chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Wow, I love your story! Keep writing it and good luck with your exams, hope you do great!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Good luck! And I loved the chapter!