Reviews for 28
GuestCookies chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
OHHHH!
really blossom chapter 22 . 7/29/2014
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A. WTFH?!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
okay... so what I got from this is Brick is this nice-ish well not really..but he's kinder and not perverted... so yeah and Butch is this weird batshit motherfucker whose also mentle and boomer this fatass fucker
Flamin Heart chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
Buttercup said '' go fuck youself'' huh?
EW PERVERT chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
EWW! BRICK'S SUCH A PERV!
HowdoIluvblossy chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
DAMN IT! IN OTHER STORIES BLOSSY GOES FROM that... 'shivers' into a BADASS well...Berserk!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
DONT FALL FOR HIM!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
:,(
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
how is she going to solve the problem if her sisters are going against her?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
her sisters where being very disrespectful. that hurt my feelings
PearledOrb chapter 29 . 6/11/2014
Wow. That's...just...wow. AWESOME STORY! X3 Everything is so nicely written! I luv it! :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
i love your writing and this story, though i just really loved the story line with buttercup and butch more. Both of them struggling with their powers, butch's insanity increasing as his want for buttercup confuses and frustrates him, and buttercup realizing that she doesn't hate him as much as she'd like to admit when she feels the intensity of his feelings, both wanting to be with one another but not knowing how to. Could you maybe write a side story featuring buttercup and butch? i know it'll be amazing :,0
Mille XD chapter 29 . 4/4/2014
WAHH T.T I LOVED IT SO MUCH,THANK YOU. Im just so damn touched right now,it was beautiful. :') I don't regret one second of reading this and I love the ending! Blossom and Brick T.T 3
Mille XD chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Well that..was certainly interesting. Gosh,I love possessive Brick! :)
GottaLoveChocolate chapter 29 . 2/16/2014
I LOVE the ending!.:) A new fave story has been added!