Reviews for 28
Hinate chapter 29 . 10/20
Reds Forever...
I have literally no words to describe the feelings... it was beyond any words or anything ... this is literally the best Blossom x Brick fic I just am feeling crazy overwhelmed... thank you so much for this I love it beyond words... it made me feel again...
StickLitUp chapter 29 . 9/23
wow first time I'm reviewing something, but this story was AMAZING. you got the characterization down spot on, and the development was just so GOOD. I loved how the story didn't just focus on the romance, but the sister's relationships as well, and gah this was SOOO GOOD
shay2363 chapter 13 . 7/11
nice
CandyCane21 chapter 29 . 7/4
awwwweeeeeeeeeee I just love love loved this story I almost wanna cry. Almost though!
CandyCane21 chapter 24 . 7/4
I never thought Boomer would be the one to smoke and do drugs that seem more like Butch but eh there is a first for everything
Mewlody chapter 24 . 6/8
I just imagine Bubbles holding Boomer by the collar of his shirt and when she drops them, he just flops to the floor and is dramatically confused the rest of the chapter.
Sil-bD9 chapter 29 . 5/9
OH MY GOSH! Congrats! This is one of the BEST blossomxbrick fanfictions I had ever read in my entire life! Such a piece of art! I loved every word! Your writing it's amazing! Keep on doing reds stories please! I would LOVE to read them!
ThatOneGirl chapter 29 . 4/5
D'aawwwww ️️️
I love this! I love the redsss! I love yo- uhhh your story! XD
Thank you for the wonderful story! It melted my heart! And cuuuutee ending! LOL brick lost... Kinda.. Blossom you cheater ;) ;) ;)
I'm looking forward to more stories like this one! And don't worry your two and a half years of working on this payed off... ITS REALLYY GOOOD!

P.S.
WHY ARE YOU NOT THE OWNER OF POWERPUFF GIRLS?! IF YOU WERE, EVERYBODY WOULD BE EXPECTING BLOSSICK EPISODES XD XD
AHHHH NOW IM A FANGURL HAVING THE FAMOUS 'BLOSSICKNESS' WAHHHH YOU SHOULD BE THE OWNER OF PPG MAKING BLOSSICK GOODNESS!

XD well one can always hope, I guess

Anyway keep making great, great stories! You're good at it! Really good! Good enough to drive me into crazy...
Uhhh...no... INSANE FANGIRL MODE!️️️
jtdarkman chapter 29 . 2/1
I really liked this it was really beautiful thank you
Kristiane143 chapter 29 . 12/4/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! SOO CUTE!
Soo Min chapter 29 . 10/25/2015
Oh my god...like I have to write a mini paragraph about each pair...
So, the Reds:
The story plot for them was fantastic. I don't know if you've read "More Than Human" but this story plot reminded me so much of this book. Not saying that copied anything! It's just that this book was literally THAT DAMN GOOD! Like, Blossick was literally in different areas (in metaphor terms) that made me feel so interactive within the storyline.
Then, the Greens:
YOU HAVE TO REWRITE THIS BOOK FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVES! I read the comments before writing my own, and I had to agree. Like, I had to change the music from American songs to K-Pop songs so many times to match a certain scene. Words can't even express how freaking hard it was to NOT skip out on a lot of parts just to try find some on the Greens. They had such a hard time understanding "hormones" and feelings to each other - especially as the tough ones of the group. You really need to take my suggestion in the first sentence into consideration...please?
And, the Blues:
Even though they didn't have a lot of interactions, they gave me a good laugh. Bommer, espcially man with all the drugs and stuff. Bubbles was actually pretty mature, but of course still bubbly, and had a very cool power added in - shape shifting, like that's cool too, man! And I also like that you were specific with the clothing choices because other authors usually tend to just say a general name for the clothing like "dress" but thanks for the detail!
Everything was AMAZING! Like Butchercup - SHIP FIGHTING! Soo Min, out.
PPGRRB Fan chapter 29 . 10/6/2015
Wow... One of many stories about PPG-RRB that really good, if not awesome... It's full of emotion, humor, drama, yet casual and so daily. And really, it's a wonderful creation.
Cherrylle chapter 29 . 8/31/2015
Yay! So cute! But... What did Butch say to Buttercup? Does Buttercup have feelings for Butch? I felt as if this was Butch x Buttercup and Brick x Blossom... Also, slight Boomer x Bubbles
doubLL chapter 29 . 8/18/2015