Reviews for 28
jtdarkman chapter 29 . 2/1
I really liked this it was really beautiful thank you
Kristiane143 chapter 29 . 12/4/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! SOO CUTE!
Soo Min chapter 29 . 10/25/2015
Oh my god...like I have to write a mini paragraph about each pair...
So, the Reds:
The story plot for them was fantastic. I don't know if you've read "More Than Human" but this story plot reminded me so much of this book. Not saying that copied anything! It's just that this book was literally THAT DAMN GOOD! Like, Blossick was literally in different areas (in metaphor terms) that made me feel so interactive within the storyline.
Then, the Greens:
YOU HAVE TO REWRITE THIS BOOK FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVES! I read the comments before writing my own, and I had to agree. Like, I had to change the music from American songs to K-Pop songs so many times to match a certain scene. Words can't even express how freaking hard it was to NOT skip out on a lot of parts just to try find some on the Greens. They had such a hard time understanding "hormones" and feelings to each other - especially as the tough ones of the group. You really need to take my suggestion in the first sentence into consideration...please?
And, the Blues:
Even though they didn't have a lot of interactions, they gave me a good laugh. Bommer, espcially man with all the drugs and stuff. Bubbles was actually pretty mature, but of course still bubbly, and had a very cool power added in - shape shifting, like that's cool too, man! And I also like that you were specific with the clothing choices because other authors usually tend to just say a general name for the clothing like "dress" but thanks for the detail!
Everything was AMAZING! Like Butchercup - SHIP FIGHTING! Soo Min, out.
PPGRRB Fan chapter 29 . 10/6/2015
Wow... One of many stories about PPG-RRB that really good, if not awesome... It's full of emotion, humor, drama, yet casual and so daily. And really, it's a wonderful creation.
Cherrylle chapter 29 . 8/31/2015
Yay! So cute! But... What did Butch say to Buttercup? Does Buttercup have feelings for Butch? I felt as if this was Butch x Buttercup and Brick x Blossom... Also, slight Boomer x Bubbles
doubLL chapter 29 . 8/18/2015
THIS WAS WRITTEN SO WELLL! i love this
GuestCookies chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
OHHHH!
really blossom chapter 22 . 7/29/2014
GOD BLESS THE U.S.A. WTFH?!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
okay... so what I got from this is Brick is this nice-ish well not really..but he's kinder and not perverted... so yeah and Butch is this weird batshit motherfucker whose also mentle and boomer this fatass fucker
Flamin Heart chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
Buttercup said '' go fuck youself'' huh?
EW PERVERT chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
EWW! BRICK'S SUCH A PERV!
HowdoIluvblossy chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
DAMN IT! IN OTHER STORIES BLOSSY GOES FROM that... 'shivers' into a BADASS well...Berserk!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
DONT FALL FOR HIM!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
:,(
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
how is she going to solve the problem if her sisters are going against her?