Reviews for Who You Belong With
starymoon chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
I just live this story. This is actually the second time I'm reading this ... Don't know if you still see the messages here but I think this story would be nice if told in Ash's part of view too. I would like to see how he changed his view of Misty. And his feelings on their first kiss. It would be really nice bc this story is amazing I dunno maybe some aaml interaction during Ash's dating with Dina.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This is soooo cute:)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
hey this story is on you belong with me by taylor swift. i love that song. by the way i know i m giving review after years. please forgive me. i have by hearted the whole song. i m listening to it now. the story is awsome. someone wade pokeshipping story on love story by taylor swift. i also liked thet one.
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Awesome story! Love the epilogue!
The sunny side chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Ooooooooooh I just loved this! Just by the summary I knew it was gonna be good and I guess I was right! You wrote their characters like perfectly!
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Loved it! Sooo cute! Go Ash you dump that girl and get together with the one who truly loves you MISTY! I love your writing never stop!
gayprocrastination chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
ugh I cannot get over how cute this is!
turle chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I liked it especially the end.
AnimeLover2995 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Really nice story a with deep feelings!1
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I love how you gave the song some real depth. Great job and brilliant writing!
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Awww I loved it :)
SpaztasticStella chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
love it
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was BEAUTIFUL! But I hate Dina XD
Misty's pysduck chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
amazing. I could actually HEAR the song playing in head as I read this. Like I was reading to that tune lol. really really awesome job :D