Reviews for Bella's Story
evangeline15 chapter 33 . 6/12
This is the second time I read this story ... it is one of the best draco o.c I have ever read! I would take this draco out of history and put him in my life ... you made him so sweet! The only thing I have to tell you, that I did not like, was that their relationship was a fight all the time ... and when Arabella confesses her love to Draco, it is almost at the end of the story and they didnt even have many scenes together as in love, I think you could have written more of them. I felt like you were in a hurry to finish the story ...
Anyway, I insist that it's one of the best fanfiction stories! I know it's been years, but I hope you come back and keep writing about them! Xoxo
azuraaa chapter 34 . 5/30
one of my favourite stories about draco ever
Langerz2003 chapter 34 . 4/24
This was AMAZING! Such a great story!
You should totally make a story about Ann Marie. I think this would be a great story because it would give these kids parent background. Also I would love to see how she falls in love with Tom.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 34 . 10/3/2016
Oh how i love this story! This ending is waaay better than the original. I like Draco with Bells a lot more than with Astoria. I mean we barely know anything about Astoria.
Nemishysteria chapter 34 . 9/15/2016
I know you wrote this story years ago but I just found it a couple of days ago and I got hooked. I read it all over the last few days and I seriously love it. I've been searching for a good Draco story for a while and I finally found one right here, so thank you for writing such a good story. Bella is a great character, and even though sometimes I thought she was wayyy overreacting towards Draco, it adds to her personality. And I think you handled Draco perfectly, he was so in character. Honestly, thank you for writing this, I loved every moment of it. I'm just sad it's not 10000 chapters longer!
carlsjo chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
Amazing amazing story. Very well written & detailed, I fell in love. However, I wish that Bella would have loved Draco more.. I just wanted more from her in their relationship. Otherwise is was amazing, I love how you blossomed Draco's character!
GirlnRed chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I loved this story so much. I read it all in 3 hours :-)
infireandice chapter 33 . 7/13/2015
Also it was never cleared up how Draco knew about her patronus but I'm assuming it was the same thing as with Snape? That he loved her so much that his patronus changed to match hers? Kind of hoping it's cleared up in your second story but at the same time I like to think that that's the reason
infireandice chapter 34 . 7/13/2015
I loved this story so much! Bloody brilliant, flawlessly immersed Arabella into the plot. So glad I read this :)
ro781727 chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
I thought the Lestranges were still in Azkaban?
yeeeeeaahhhhh chapter 34 . 4/2/2015
GREAT STORY!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 34 . 3/24/2015
Soooo good.
Moonlily22 chapter 34 . 2/17/2015
wow, im honestly betaken by this story. i couldn't bare to leave it for a second. definetly one of my favorites. you portrayed everyone so truly and carried the plot so sufficiently. im pleased. very pleased.
Gigi103 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015