Reviews for Bella's Story
Sleepyreader319 chapter 34 . 2/22
OMG I LOVE IT! Bella and Draco are like perfect together!
EraKnight chapter 6 . 1/3
So...cute... the fluff...I'm dying...
EraKnight chapter 5 . 1/1
Occlumency! Yay! For some reason I find it really cool. I think it's just because I can barely spell the word, and any word I can't spell is cool! XD
EraKnight chapter 4 . 1/1
Wow, I'm starting to think Bella has the worst luck I've ever seen! :)
EraKnight chapter 3 . 1/1
Poor Bella... I would kill myself before sitting through a 'Breakfast of Doom'. Otherwise, I'd die of fright upon seeing so many Death Eaters at the same table. :)
EraKnight chapter 2 . 1/1
I feel really sorry for Bella right now. I don't know how she stood three years in the same house as the Malfoys, and have Lord Baldie Voldie visit every other day during the summer. :)
EraKnight chapter 1 . 1/1
This story already sounds really good! You write very well. :)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
I've always wondered if she took the dragonfly necklace back to malfoy manor with her or if she forgot to take it with her, since its its in the toothpaste box.
katie chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I love it... its something which I was searching for a very long time... i will continue reading it..
Winter wolf chapter 34 . 9/21/2013
Awww I've having insomnia again lately so I really did spend or night reading it and let me tell you I loved it I was reading so fast to get to the romance and then when it happened I was slapping myself because I didn't want it to end !
JennLD chapter 34 . 7/24/2013
Wonderful story I love the connections and characters. Great job.
Daljee chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! seriously ii was never a fan fiction reader but this has converted me ever since reading this i've read about 72627182 (lol) others but none compare to this! its like my second time reading it this month so thought ii should write a comment! seiously so so soooo good! ignore all the negative comments people; have no idea what they're on about! the romance was so well written and so believable, unlike other draco fan fictions! ii actual fell in love with him after this haha awkward coz he isn't real :P. AMAZING is all ii can say youu have mad talent :)
A BlueHeartAttack77 chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
The chapter was very well written; I'm glad the two sorted things out.
A BlueHeartAttack77 chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
I thought this chapter was marvelous.
A BlueHeartAttack77 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love this story; greatly written!