Reviews for Bella's Story
Nemishysteria chapter 34 . 9/15
I know you wrote this story years ago but I just found it a couple of days ago and I got hooked. I read it all over the last few days and I seriously love it. I've been searching for a good Draco story for a while and I finally found one right here, so thank you for writing such a good story. Bella is a great character, and even though sometimes I thought she was wayyy overreacting towards Draco, it adds to her personality. And I think you handled Draco perfectly, he was so in character. Honestly, thank you for writing this, I loved every moment of it. I'm just sad it's not 10000 chapters longer!
carlsjo chapter 24 . 2/2
Amazing amazing story. Very well written & detailed, I fell in love. However, I wish that Bella would have loved Draco more.. I just wanted more from her in their relationship. Otherwise is was amazing, I love how you blossomed Draco's character!
GirlnRed chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I loved this story so much. I read it all in 3 hours :-)
infireandice chapter 33 . 7/13/2015
Also it was never cleared up how Draco knew about her patronus but I'm assuming it was the same thing as with Snape? That he loved her so much that his patronus changed to match hers? Kind of hoping it's cleared up in your second story but at the same time I like to think that that's the reason
infireandice chapter 34 . 7/13/2015
I loved this story so much! Bloody brilliant, flawlessly immersed Arabella into the plot. So glad I read this :)
ro781727 chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
I thought the Lestranges were still in Azkaban?
yeeeeeaahhhhh chapter 34 . 4/2/2015
GREAT STORY!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 34 . 3/24/2015
Soooo good.
Moonlily22 chapter 34 . 2/17/2015
wow, im honestly betaken by this story. i couldn't bare to leave it for a second. definetly one of my favorites. you portrayed everyone so truly and carried the plot so sufficiently. im pleased. very pleased.
Gigi103 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I like your story
Anime-Geek and Nerd Lord chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
i'm confussed
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 34 . 8/26/2014
i loved this story. It was great how you went into such detail and took time for her to fall in love with Draco