Reviews for Truth Be Told
NVMF chapter 1 . 2/28
Uh...Tangerine Alicia? Hello? Not nice to leave us hanging on the baby's name! I did enjoy this fic; it was a nice blend of Logan and Veronica-ism with current day events. I love the Echolls family you've created here, and Marlie was a very believable OC.
labroussard chapter 10 . 1/3
This made me really happy.
JoeCool701 chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
I realy enjoyed your story! I vote for a sequel
TinkStar87 chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
Oh to see Logan's face when he talks to the good doctors...HA! That would have been priceless. Just saying. Loved the ending if you can't tell. This whole story was great and making me want to re-watch the amazing Veronica Mars...Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
Oh i Loved this! Any time Logan and Weevil work together, WATCH OUT! And the little prick deserved so much more, but this was good. Keith would have had him in lock up for a few days (ahem week) Lovely story, almost done. Read ya Later ;)
magnifly chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
This was gorgeous. I love this fic, I love Daddy Logan and Momma Veronica, everything about this was perfect.
Steffx621 chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
In the odd case that you still get notifications for this story...I loved it. I loved it so much I'm really sad it's finished :( I found it last night (today) around 1am, it's 630am now, and I'm done with a very very darn beautiful piece of writing! There were so many ups and downs in this story, but I could never *not* feel for one character -well, perhaps Lianne. But...I promise you, I couldn't stop written. I went in thinking this was a short one shot, but then the (awesome) chapters kept coming and I couldn't stop reading -I didn't want to stop. I don't know if you still write VM fan fic, or fan fic, or novels, or something, but you should know your writing is incredible, and this story had just the right amount of angst and love, and tears, and drama, and love, and just about everything to make it amazing! I really did love this so much! THANK YOU! You are awesome, and this was SO awesome! this story really got to me, and I have to admit tearing up more than once -a lot more than once. I specially loved how you wrote Veronica and her conflicting emotions with the whole situation. The Lianne topic is not an easy one, and I think you handled it here sooooo beautiful. I even loved/adored Marlie, and that really rarely happens to me with an original character, so kudos to you!

I really loved this! So thank you, again and again! 9/19/2015 your 2009 has just become one of my all time fav LoVe/VMars fan fic ever! THIS WAS INCREDIBLE!
I really hoping you see this, if only because I truly believe my fav authors should know I adored their work!

You are awesome!
C.Elder chapter 10 . 5/1/2015
It was a very good story overall.
I liked the idea of Lettie helping them, and having a strong role in the story.
And Wallace was great in your story too.
A child's pronunciation of Piz, was amusing, and accurate?
Those poor doctors getting yelled at was difficult to take, especially as it was in front of little kids.
Maybe it would have been more dramatic to have less shouting, more uncertainty, and more silence.
Perhaps more Dick would have been good- if only for comic relief?
patricia.kane.969 chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
This is extremely well written! Please write more VM LoVe FanFic because you write soo very well its amazing! Logan and V banter is just perfect! Thank you!
fishertowers chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Great Job!

Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Wow, gotta say wht a major ungreatfull bitch tht Marley tht is
the only person she has a right to be angry at is Lianne
candicane26 chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Just read all 10 chapters in one go. Whew! It was amazing. Very original take on VM. Wonderful characterisation. Lovely ending :)
AliceGirl6 chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
First veronica mars story i've read, and now I crave for more. It was really good!
lilylees chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Okay, first off, your Logan is spot-on and almost nothing makes me happier than Logan Echolls SO therefore this story something awesome. I liked the rest of your characterizations too, especially Keith, Wallace, and Mac.

Marlie had sort of the Dawn Summers problem for me, though - her actions and thoughts seemed totally reasonable and logical...for someone maybe 2-3 years younger than her stated age. I wonder if other readers who found her grating had the same reaction, maybe? I didn't find her self-centered reactions out of character or off-putting when I was reading her as maybe 13 or 14, but if I'd been reading her as 16 I think I would've expected her to be a little more self-aware and react more like Veronica, Mac, and Wallace all reacted to similar situations at around that age. Whether or not it's realistic for *actual* 16-year-olds to act that way, in both the VM universe and the Buffy one they do.

ANYWAY - one small detail I loved was part of Lianne's POV when Logan comes to talk to her - when she wonders if he's going to hit her, even while observing that he doesn't seem to exhibit characteristics of an abusive man. It was a good character moment, coming from a woman with a history of abuse, and I appreciated that you let it stand and didn't editorialize it into being too on-the-nose.

Anyway, keep it up with Logan forehead kissing, always with the Logan forehead kissing. 3
2shy the Shippy chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
So, I just read the story and its whole entirety and I love and hate it. I love all of the characters and the story line, but I hate Marlie. Perhaps it is because I cannot relate to her mindset, but she did not and does not see how selfish her actions are. I understand she is 16, but I think even at that age you should more able to be a little more rational than she was. Her birth mother abandoned her and before she was even exposed as to her real mother, Lianne, has always been a sore subject for the family-there was a reason for that. I really wished that Logan and Veronica had fully explained everything to her, especially Veronica...that she had been where Marlie is before and it does not end well. Even when things were explained to her, Marlie seemed to have a naive outlook on the situation. Personally, if my mother abandoned me in a hotel after abandoning her other daughter TWICE and stealing thousands of dollars from her, I would seriously question said woman's character. This also does not take into consideration that Veronica admitted on spending her college savings in order to help her mother. I feel the best course for Marlie to have taken was a middle ground: a hybrid of what Mac and Wallace said. Also, she should have taken baby steps with meeting her mother rather than move in with her. I know that they met a few times, but did she not think that that would hurt her parents? I mean she did, but did she examine the depth of the hurt it would cause? She should have waited at least a few months and Lianne had no business asking her that, biological child of not.

Lianne is seriously the worst type of person. She believes is always the victim and does not see how her actions have consequences. She never fully owned up to her actions for abandoning Veronica and now with Marlie-and even with she does admit fault, it is always someone/something else to blame as well. And I do believe it is like Lettie Navarro believed it was-Lianne is going to leave like she has done before. She couldn't handle it when Marlie was younger and she won't be able to handle it while Marlie was older. She didn't even tell Marlie who her real father was and how she got the money.