Reviews for Truth Be Told
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is a strange and interesting premise.
gufsmile chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
Wow, that was a great chapter. The flashback scene was really incredible. It totally stayed true to who Logan and Veronica are, and it was very intense. Thanks for the great story!
BettyBoopSweden chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Very, very good. I think that Marlies reactions is very belivable and I understand where she is coming from. Veronica should have explained it better earlier then she did. I love this family and I'm happy that it ended so well for them...or started as it is in this for now it's the start of the rest of their life.

Thank you for the time get to read this!

BettyBoopSweden chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
I know it's a finished story but I just want to say that I really enjoy this. It's a plot I have never read before and you make it interesting. I don't think Marlie is bad, I just think that she is very confused and I think it is very real how she reacts. I don't know why everybody dislike her. She is a 16 year old who just have her whole world turned upside down. I had reacted more if she had just said okay and went on with her life without any problems.

BecksLoVeDramione chapter 10 . 2/7/2010
omg. i read this all in one sitting. it was so good. i loved it!

great story line and you did an amazing job writing it!

keep up the good work! xD
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
Oh my god

I just spent the last...idk, couple hours reading this entire story.

SO amazing

very original concept. I can't imagine finding out my mom is actually my half-sister...I also can't imagine raising my half-sister as my own daughter and never shaving her know she's not my daughter. A much older sister raising her baby sister doesn't seem that strange but if doing it as if she's your own daughter does.

I understand why she and Logan did that, though. I understand them wanting Marlie to have a normal life. I just can't imagne doing that myself. Lol.

I really, really loved this story :)

I like how you weaver flashbacks into the chapters

One thing I do wish that you had mentioned in this story is what they ended up naming the baby :) she'll have to forever be Tangerine in my head now ;)

and I still don't like Lianne. Even if she did seem to have good intentions and she did seem to be sincere and she did seem to be doing a pretty good job, I don't think she could ever make up for the crap she put Veronica through and I can't help but believe that sometime after this story ended and Marlie moved back home, she would leave again. She's done it too many times to ever believe that she could ever stay FOREVER.

Anyway...great story. 3
Tearle chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
I loved it! The characters were spot-on. Marlie was...difficult to love, but can you blame her? She doesn't know VM like we do!

I love that Logan and Veronica weren't all sunny days and rainbows. They wouldn't ever be like that, married or not. That's not what makes everyone love them.

I liked your little kid voice and mannerisms. They seemed very real to me (and having 3 younger brothers, 2 of them at least 15 years younger than me, I would know).

As unrealistic as it may be, I LOVED the inclusion of Mrs. Navarro in your story. Some of the lines you used to describe her at the beginning made me laugh so hard ("once ailing grandmother" and the like). I liked her as a character and was sad she wasn't in the series very often.

Your writing style is fantastic and I really look forward to reading your other works.
Hallenee chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
Brilliant story! I particularly like the ending - it's so Veronica!
dark-angel-199402 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
OMFG your story is so good! and i HATE Marlie. she is such a btich! (Love it) I mean it would have totally sucked if it awas a sob story. there is so many things I could say to explain wwhy she's such a bitch but Whatever i4ll just keep reading.

Keep writting I can't get enough.

xxkpxx chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
great job
asbestoswings chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
Nicely done! I like to way you were able to make an OC believable. There may be times when i wanted to smack her head, but then again, she's a teenager! she's supposed to get on adults' nerves. :)

I'm happy with the way this ended, which was hopeful for all parties involved, but at the same time, there was closure. Marlie finally realized where she belonged, but her parents are leaving the door open for her so she could get the chance to know Lianne if she wanted to.

I wouldn't object to a sequel, though. I'm just saying. :)
brosuitup chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
I'm really glad there was a happy ending. So, I know it's a little soon to be asking this, but is there any chance we'll get a sequel?
hoffi coffi chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
I really enjoyed this story, I'm glad you didn't drag it out, because as much as I liked reading it, it was very well paced and structured and sometimes less is more.

I think all key players redeemed themselves and I have to say it was a really positive story, without being fluffy. It had plenty of angst, but seemed very realistic in the way people responded to what was a very difficult situation
elclock chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
LoVed the story! I am curious to know what they named the baby girl :-)
starcrazed chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
What an incredibly adorable perfect ending! I really liked the flashback with Logan. It was nice seeing someone besides Veronica or Keith reassuring him, he's not like Aaron. Thanks so much for sharing this great story, I hope we see more from you in the future!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »