Reviews for Truth Be Told
brosuitup chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
I'm really glad there was a happy ending. So, I know it's a little soon to be asking this, but is there any chance we'll get a sequel?
hoffi coffi chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
I really enjoyed this story, I'm glad you didn't drag it out, because as much as I liked reading it, it was very well paced and structured and sometimes less is more.

I think all key players redeemed themselves and I have to say it was a really positive story, without being fluffy. It had plenty of angst, but seemed very realistic in the way people responded to what was a very difficult situation
elclock chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
LoVed the story! I am curious to know what they named the baby girl :-)
starcrazed chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
What an incredibly adorable perfect ending! I really liked the flashback with Logan. It was nice seeing someone besides Veronica or Keith reassuring him, he's not like Aaron. Thanks so much for sharing this great story, I hope we see more from you in the future!
uscrocks chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I loved the ending. I am glad Marlie realized that Veronica is her true mom.

Also what did they name their newest baby girl?
NaomiBlue chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
This was a really good story. You brought everything together well.
Nichole chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Loved the whole story! Sometimes I didn't like Marlie at all but by the end of the story I could see where she was coming from with her teenage angst. Wouldn't mind seeing a prequel of how Logan and Veronica survived the early years of marriage. Thanks for posting!
SheriffsGrl chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
sarahbel chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I just really, really loved this story.
Monkeygirl03 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
LOVED this! The whole fic was great. I like how you ended it.

I'm only a little bummed that we don't know the babies name!

Is there any way to talk you into an epilogue of sorts?

Seriously though, this fic was so great. I loved the way you incorporated the past with the present. It was such a well written piece and I will more than likely read this again (and again and again!).
Didine34790 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
that was a great story, awesome,

anyways, i loved it

is this the last chapter ?

maybe an epilogue could be cool

Anyways, your story was awesome, it was a real joy for me to check my mailbox, see that there was a new chapter, and read it.

Penny-Royal31 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
LoVed this chapter! I REALLY LoVed this story! i am sad it's over, it was a fun ride!

thank you for sharing your story with us!

i hope you continue to write VM stories, your are a wonderful writer!
Shanynde chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
BRAVA!
superficialcynic chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Love the ending especially the very end. Very nice story throughout.
KABill chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This story is amazing. I can't wait to see how you end it!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »