Reviews for Truth Be Told
uscrocks chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I loved the ending. I am glad Marlie realized that Veronica is her true mom.

Also what did they name their newest baby girl?
NaomiBlue chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
This was a really good story. You brought everything together well.
Nichole chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Loved the whole story! Sometimes I didn't like Marlie at all but by the end of the story I could see where she was coming from with her teenage angst. Wouldn't mind seeing a prequel of how Logan and Veronica survived the early years of marriage. Thanks for posting!
SheriffsGrl chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
sarahbel chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I just really, really loved this story.
Monkeygirl03 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
LOVED this! The whole fic was great. I like how you ended it.

I'm only a little bummed that we don't know the babies name!

Is there any way to talk you into an epilogue of sorts?

Seriously though, this fic was so great. I loved the way you incorporated the past with the present. It was such a well written piece and I will more than likely read this again (and again and again!).
Didine34790 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
that was a great story, awesome,

anyways, i loved it

is this the last chapter ?

maybe an epilogue could be cool

Anyways, your story was awesome, it was a real joy for me to check my mailbox, see that there was a new chapter, and read it.

Penny-Royal31 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
LoVed this chapter! I REALLY LoVed this story! i am sad it's over, it was a fun ride!

thank you for sharing your story with us!

i hope you continue to write VM stories, your are a wonderful writer!
Shanynde chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
superficialcynic chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Love the ending especially the very end. Very nice story throughout.
KABill chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This story is amazing. I can't wait to see how you end it!
Penny-Royal31 chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
this chapter was fabulous!

i LoVed how logan proposed to veronica! so cute how he had marlie help :)

ahh, i can't believe you ended it there...please update ASAP!
isdonisgood chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Argh.. no... that's an awful place to leave it... other than that i really love this chapter.. the part about her breakfastt smiling at her was funny.. and the proposal was so so so so so so so so so so so so sweet... but poor amrlie after everything that awful awful sam tried to rape her... I'm just glad she's alot like Veroncia and peper sprayed him (although Veorncia would havce tazored him)... other than that I can't wait for the next chapter cause i love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this story..
SheriffsGrl chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Only one chapter left? Oh no! Another great chapter, thanks!
uscrocks chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
I am so glad they finally told Marlie the truth. I loved the memory. It was beyond perfect. I hope Veronica and the baby are ok.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »