Reviews for Truth Be Told
Penny-Royal31 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
LoVed this chapter! I REALLY LoVed this story! i am sad it's over, it was a fun ride!

thank you for sharing your story with us!

i hope you continue to write VM stories, your are a wonderful writer!
Shanynde chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
BRAVA!
superficialcynic chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Love the ending especially the very end. Very nice story throughout.
KABill chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This story is amazing. I can't wait to see how you end it!
Penny-Royal31 chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
this chapter was fabulous!

i LoVed how logan proposed to veronica! so cute how he had marlie help :)

ahh, i can't believe you ended it there...please update ASAP!
isdonisgood chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Argh.. no... that's an awful place to leave it... other than that i really love this chapter.. the part about her breakfastt smiling at her was funny.. and the proposal was so so so so so so so so so so so so sweet... but poor amrlie after everything that awful awful sam tried to rape her... I'm just glad she's alot like Veroncia and peper sprayed him (although Veorncia would havce tazored him)... other than that I can't wait for the next chapter cause i love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this story..
SheriffsGrl chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Only one chapter left? Oh no! Another great chapter, thanks!
uscrocks chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
I am so glad they finally told Marlie the truth. I loved the memory. It was beyond perfect. I hope Veronica and the baby are ok.
depp2009 chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
wow. just... wow. she has a lot to take...
starcrazed chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Only one chapter left :( But what a great story! I hope Veronica is okay! I'm glad they're working through their issues. Glad Marlie is alright too. Jake Kane...what a tool. Can't wait for the last part!
Monkeygirl03 chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
Only 1 chapter left? I hope it's a really long one cause it seems like there is a lot left to tell. (and cause I'd like a long long chapter to read!)

I have a feeling as to who sent the letters back, but I want to see how it plays out.

This was a great chapter. I am so annoyed with Lianne...still lying to Marlie.

I hope Veronica is just going into labor and everything is ok with the baby.

Logan telling Lianne that Marlie is his daughter...that was a great speech.

Lianne just pisses me off. And Marlie always running off reminds me so much of Veronica it makes me mad!

Great stuff, hope the next chapter comes very soon...like sometime today!
NaomiBlue chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
I knew all the stress would get to Veronica and effect her pregnancy eventually. You can't go around screaming and slaming doors on a pregnant lady.

I'm on pins and needles waiting to see what happens next.
superficialcynic chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Nice chapter. Liked the conversation between Lianne and logan.
bella chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
oh wow

i hope V and the baby are ok

what is Lianne playing at

i love the proposal that was to cute

cant wait for more
Shanynde chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
no, please, no cliffhanger. Have I mentioned taht I love this story?
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »