Reviews for Truth Be Told
isdonisgood chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
OMG there is so much anger in this chapter that i can feel it rolling of me... which of course is a good thing.. and more flashbacks are need becasue how else will we know how Logan and Veronica got back together and how they made the decision to raise Marlie together.. Ah I'm loving this update soon please.. don
Penny-Royal31 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
fantastic chapter :)

please update ASAP!
Isilady chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
wow this is a great story, please update soon!
starcrazed chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow. What a surprise. This is a great idea! Can't wait to see where you are taking it. Hurry back with more.
LoVefan4ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow! This story is awesome! I'm really loving it so far!

I hate the fact that Marlie thinks that Veronica doesn't really love being a mom and it's going to be even more heartbreaking to her that she's not really her mother. I hope we get to see more of the relationship between Logan and Veronica, too, because I can't tell if they are happy or not. I really hope they are : ) And I love the fact that both Veronica AND Logan chose to keep Marlie as their own. I'm very interested to see how all that came about.

Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm enjoying this so much!
motylik chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This is awesome. I haven't read a good VM fanfic in ages and this seems like it will be one. I like the premise very much. In the beginning I thought that she was Parker's or something, but to have her also be Lianne's is a very good idea. Can't wait to know if they know who the father is, and how the truth will affect the family. :) Please update soon!
sam chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
please continue this is really good
MissBell29 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This was really good. A million thoughs went through my head about whocould be Marlies mom: Mac, Parker, eve Lilly. I never imagined it could be Lianne. Poor kid. Great story, i cant wait for more.
superficialcynic chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Very interesting twist. Wonder what the truth is. Cant wait to read more.
uscrocks chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
OMG. What? Why? I cannot wait to find out what happens.
KK chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This story is great so far. I can't wait to eat more.
zaftigdarling from LJ chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
What an interesting idea for a story. At first I thought Marlie was really Parker and Logan's daughter or something along those lines - I didn't expect this. You're telling a good story and I hope you continue.
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
not bad, not bad at all

it's quite good actually

update soon pretty please ?
SheriffsGrl chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Ooh, good beginning. I'm intrigued.
Penny-Royal31 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i like this so far! i am excited to see what happens, update soon!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »