Reviews for Truth Be Told
hoffi coffi chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Wow, this is really really good, I am so enjoying it. I don't think that Marlie is being bratty, I think most 16 years old would be all over the place on learning such shocking 's sad to see that adult Veronica still finds it incredibly hard to let people see that she loves them. I wonder if you are aiming to help Veronica resolve this in the course of the fic.
leslucids chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
WOW big chapter. i honestly think that V hasnt gotten over all her issues but i dont think i can blame her for being angry at Marlie. I do think V loves her but might still resent her for taking away the part of her life where she was free to do what she wanted...career...fun. I loved logan for talking to marlie and that even though he doesnt like what Marlie is doing he still tried to gently talk her out of it...which V hasnt been doing. I honelty wasnt sure if i would like this becuase im not a fan of fics where its from the kids POV or life but i do realy love this. Please continue soon
bella chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
i enjoyed reading the update

cant wait for your next one
Penny-Royal31 chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
i really liked this chapter!

i hope that things start to get better for marlie and everyone else!
p2880 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Yes, the American Idol comment had me rolling in the aisle!
TVaficianada chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Love how you've picked up from the series end and OMG, "I don’t know what he did next, but I watched American Idol.”

is vintage Logan. Also like the grown up versions of Logan and Veronica and the interesting situation you put them in. Veronica's Mini-Me is a great character so far. I'm rooting for her! Even when she's being a brat-kind of how I felt about Veronica.
starcrazed chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Poor Marlie! Hopefully Mac will be able to help her out. Poor Logan and Veronica, I can't imagine what they're going through. Granted Marlie's reactions is understandable, but it's still heartbreaking for them.
bella chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
just red

i love it
sarahbel chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
This is really interesting. I can't wait to read more - please hurry up and post!
Didine34790 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
I like your story very much
uscrocks chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Marlie is being a bitch. Hopefully once she acutally talks to her parents, she will calm down and begin to understand. I really hope the talk happens in the next chapter.
isdonisgood chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
OMG there is so much anger in this chapter that i can feel it rolling of me... which of course is a good thing.. and more flashbacks are need becasue how else will we know how Logan and Veronica got back together and how they made the decision to raise Marlie together.. Ah I'm loving this update soon please.. don
Penny-Royal31 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
fantastic chapter :)

please update ASAP!
Isilady chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
wow this is a great story, please update soon!
starcrazed chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow. What a surprise. This is a great idea! Can't wait to see where you are taking it. Hurry back with more.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »