Reviews for Comfort to the Enemy
yalson chapter 1 . 6/11
I love this fic. This is the fic I come back to and read every so often. It is so well written that I can see Dean's face when he looks at Sam, I can see Cas's pain and I can see Sam's guilt. I love how you so clearly understand the characters that their voices are completely authentic. Thank you so much for writing this fic!
Such beautiful, amazing hurt-comfort. Gah. Thank you for writing this.
On to the sequel it is!
In Darkness We Trust chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Wow man 3
Are you doing / have you done a sequel?
Because this i G
silvanelf chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is one of my favorite fics. I re-read it all the time, yet somehow it wasn't on my fav stories list. I don't know how that happened, because I love this story and it's sequel. Both are just so excellently written, perfectly in character, just awesome! Thanks for posting them!
partlysunny chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
I loved this! It's canon as far as I'm concerned. Well done!
Seefs chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Excellent story, probably my fourth time reading this.
the ticking clock chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
This was wonderful and so beautifully written. Amazing job.
Rurouni Puppy chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
You are forgiven for the trenchcoat as the story is absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Your writing is astounding! It's so difficult to find good fiction that keeps true to the characters and their personalities, but your story nailed it! I can't wait to see what you do next!
terri8502 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Thank you so much for sharing your work with everyone, you are very talented. Once I started this I could not put it down.
Fibre Optic chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Why don't you have more reviews for this?! The writing is flawless, and the whump...oh god, the whump. I've been looking for some really good hurt!Cas for a long time and it's surprisingly hard to find. This is easily the best Cas Whump!Fic I've read.

Thank you so much for sharing it! 3
Zephyira chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Really good story, really enjoyed that one, I think you captured the characters persona's exactly, especially Dean, I can see Castile having a thing for donuts.
Great job!
LokiLaufeysonGodofMischief chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Oh, my god. I know this comment is so long after this story was completed and whatnot, but this was completely fantastic. I cannot even express my feelings over this as much as I'd like, but I absolutely LOVED this story.
LJunattainable chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Really well written story. Several threads. Visualisation of the scenes was really well done. Great stuff
Milarca chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh, god, this is good :) And it was heart-wrenching when Cas reached out for Dean, is steadily looking for him even in his battered state. Also, you incorporate little details in beautifully :)