Reviews for Comfort to the Enemy
silvanelf chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is one of my favorite fics. I re-read it all the time, yet somehow it wasn't on my fav stories list. I don't know how that happened, because I love this story and it's sequel. Both are just so excellently written, perfectly in character, just awesome! Thanks for posting them!
wallywesting chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
I loved this! It's canon as far as I'm concerned. Well done!
Seefs chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Excellent story, probably my fourth time reading this.
the ticking clock chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
This was wonderful and so beautifully written. Amazing job.
Rurouni Puppy chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
You are forgiven for the trenchcoat as the story is absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Your writing is astounding! It's so difficult to find good fiction that keeps true to the characters and their personalities, but your story nailed it! I can't wait to see what you do next!
terri8502 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Thank you so much for sharing your work with everyone, you are very talented. Once I started this I could not put it down.
Fibre Optic chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Why don't you have more reviews for this?! The writing is flawless, and the whump...oh god, the whump. I've been looking for some really good hurt!Cas for a long time and it's surprisingly hard to find. This is easily the best Cas Whump!Fic I've read.

Thank you so much for sharing it! 3
Zephyira chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Really good story, really enjoyed that one, I think you captured the characters persona's exactly, especially Dean, I can see Castile having a thing for donuts.
Great job!
LokiLaufeysonGodofMischief chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Oh, my god. I know this comment is so long after this story was completed and whatnot, but this was completely fantastic. I cannot even express my feelings over this as much as I'd like, but I absolutely LOVED this story.
LJunattainable chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Really well written story. Several threads. Visualisation of the scenes was really well done. Great stuff
Milarca chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh, god, this is good :) And it was heart-wrenching when Cas reached out for Dean, is steadily looking for him even in his battered state. Also, you incorporate little details in beautifully :)
Living in a fantasy chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
I'm on a Cas trip lately, and I love Cas!Whump. This was highly impressive
Char-chan chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
oh, wow! I absolutely loved this story! the way you described everything was so visual I could see and feel every detail. and poor Cas! uuung.. could feel his pain! at least Dean was there to care for everything and everyone. fantastic story! can't wait to read the sequel ;D
dragoness simplicity chapter 4 . 12/4/2011