Reviews for The Forgiving Sea
love it !
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I loved it!
bga1974 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
LOVED IT ! Please make it into a complete story. Great work.
whatwouldhappenifpieswereflies chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
please continue this story i is really really good i really want too kknow when edward will come back !
Karleen chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was exquisite! Simply great.. the descriptions, the scenes, the setting..And hah! At Jacob, War is bittersweet and so was this story :) xx
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
What a terrific story. I'll be sad if it doesn't continue after the contest, but of course I would understand. This had a terrific period feel to it, and the battle sequence was amazing. I'm left wanting to now the future for these two, especially with her father being a general. Very intriguing.
TheCityIsAtWar chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I thought this was great!

I absolutely loved it, and i would actually look forward to reading more of their story? Please :]]

Thanks!
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Edward is mighty crafty for masking his accent. I hope they do get a happy ending.
kmm122 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I liked this! I hope Edward comes back so they can have their HEA!
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
beautifully written

i love how bella was blushing in front of nekid navyward

love this bit: ' Over and over she whispered her promise, and like with our apologies, I whispered mine back. She would wait, and I would come back for her. I wouldn’t go away forever'

thanks for sharing

;)
Kristina chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
great summary... haven't had chance to read story yet, but of course i will asap. just wanted to let you know what a great summary this is while i was thinking about it. seems like i remember u saying u were no good at them. Either u or kitchisme, but i do not agree at all. Much love to ALL your work!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7