Reviews for Play the Game
Darkstarwolf1994 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
awesome do more please awesome work keep it up
KittyManson chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Hot that's all I'm gonna say ... Hot
Shy Sky Tears chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
kinda wish is was more than a one-shot...but still awsome
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
sweet! ,
animelover2day chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow... O_O That was fucking amazing! I hope you do consider writing Danny as top again one day. I do have to agree he is a lot more fun on bottom, but I think he deserves another chance on top! XD
CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Aw, Danny topping is hot and cute at the same time. After all, picturing sweet little Danny getting fed up is great, especially when the payback is so freakin' hot! But way to be a tease Danny, seduced him with the dress and then took your time like the little sadist you're learning to be. Noroi, you rock!
EnderGrievesForMe14 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
The end made me laugh. _ You really have a talent for this! I love your ideas, and I personally want to read more of your stories! By the way... Yay for vengeful Vlad! :D
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
*spazzes* I LOVE seeing random Top!Danny and Bottom!Vlad stories. I seem to being finding alot more today then i have ever seen in my life... XD Anyway, awesome shit right thar. lol. Keep it up plz!
GaiaAves chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i LOVE you peverted little nonsence!
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Well that was certainly amusing.
ZOMFGH chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Gah.

I'm not usually a fan of Danny topping, but somehow... this works. *hearts*
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Danny Does Seem Like A Bottom. Which Gives Me An Idea. I'm Dedicating It To You For Giving It To Me, If I Ever Finish It. I Hope It Will Work Out... Oops, Distracted Dizzy Me! So I Loved It, Revenge Is A Dish I Prefure Hot At First, Then Go back For Cold Seconds. Brillient Work.

YYWKMN.
Ashen Dracona chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Only recently did I become interested in this pairing, and so far I've read a lot of really good fanfictions concerning how they went from enemies to lovers...though someone just getting straight to the fun stuff is just as good. XD Very well written and I give you props for making Danny so sexually attractive. Seriously, I'm a lesbian, but I would WRECK the Daniel you portrayed. 3 All in all, fantabulous story, and good luck with whatever you write in the future!
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Dark Danny would be so proud of him. And I love it, Danny topping Vlad. Always wanted to read it, and finally somebody wrote a believable Danny topping Vlad! And fuck, Danny in a cheerleader uniform. I practically drooled over my screen, just so you know.

Ok, here's my only criticism. I never got into Vlad calling Danny "Danny". In my stories, I always have him calling Danny "Daniel." Dunno why, I just do *shrugs* Besides that, this is easily another fav!
BlackoutCorridor chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
yay omg

vlad/danny was like the first yaoi i ever saw and i recently saw the episode when they first meet and i was like *omg-must-read-fanfiction*

love your story