Reviews for Lithium
Jacky-Lou chapter 53 . 1/23
Hello! (:
I read this fic the last days and I think it is great! I absolutely love your style of writing and the feelings that you wanted to show, were really overwhelming. I had a broken heart so often. xD But also many happy moments.
You are definitely one of my both favorite authors from the Englisch page. (I am from Germany, thats why I also read a lot on the German page)
The story was so cute and also so full with tension and a sweet kind of bitterness sometimes. (I hope you know, what I mean? :D)
I really hope, that you continue this story someday, because it is just great.
Moreover I don't think, I could die happy sometime, if I didn't know, how this goes on. xD
Thank you for the beautiful moments and for sharing this with us! (:
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
the format is annoying...
LeatherxStripes chapter 53 . 12/13/2014
Phew. I read this fanfiction in the span of two days, and lemme just say: Boy, am I glad I packed lunch because I did not know I'd be going on a feels trip.

No- but in all seriousness, this fanfiction wrecked me. One minute I'm squealing over fluff, and a few seconds later I'm sobbing in a corner. That's what your writing does to me, I suppose!

First of all, I'd like to address how you portrayed the characters. I love the way you shaped Mail and Mihael. Mihael being gentle but still fierce, and Mail being shy and laid-back. I've never really read a story with a shy Matt, so I guess that's why I took a huge liking to his character.

Also, I'd like to tell you how I got through the chapters where Mihael and Mail were seperated- the parts with L and Light, and practically all of the parts where Mail was dosed on lithium.

I cried throughout the whole thing.

Everytime Mihael cried, or said anything along the lines of 'I need him', I cried as well. These moments were just so fucking sad! As to the parts with Mail and the lithium, I just weeped/sobbed throughout the whole thing.

I've read many fics on where one character doesn't recognize or remember another character, but no fanfiction has moved me to extent of outright bawling.

I can't imagine how pained Mihael must've felt throughout the whole process of Mail's recovery. Even imagining it makes me whimper.

Anywhale, I think this story is great (of course). I love your writing, and your ability to describe different feelings in many ways. I really hope you one day update this fanfiction! It'd be a shame to just leave it as it is. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story, and I hope you continue this soon!

P.S. I also read your story TSFMS, and let me say I also cried throughout the whole thing xD Update that soon as well please- I love the plot!
Deglaze chapter 39 . 8/10/2014
I am literally crying! Bravo on this story, truly a masterpiece. I forced myself to read it even though I was half asleep and it being 4 am. I'm like "MUST CONTINUE!" xD
Cresent Moon VIII chapter 53 . 1/24/2014
This story was awesome! This is mu 2nd time reading it, please update if you are still working on this story! I love it so much!
Crystal dragon the yaoi fan chapter 53 . 9/10/2013
I love this! Can't wait for the next update!
Ace Phantomhive chapter 53 . 7/7/2013
Hello (:
uhmm..I was just wondering if you would update this story still because it's been a while since your last update...
But don't write just to finish it because that would look too forced and it's not nice to read a fic that doesn't seem natural.
demon-angle-eyes chapter 53 . 7/6/2013
This was awesome but don't tell me your done please I need to now more
Sally Howlett chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
shit, ok. I really wanted to start reading this, 'cause someone told me I was missing of a masterpiece. So here I am, I'm a slow reader, but I will try to find my time to come here and, I guess, cry on every review.
mxmsupporter chapter 53 . 3/25/2013
Hey! You still there? Cause you know, now im not only waiting for TSFMS and Negative... Its pretty the same with Lithium, dammit! :)
The plot was keeping me busy all the time, Taka is lovely and the way you write... Kyah, i could read all over and over! Ive finished Lithium in 3 days, reading 36 chapters yesterday . 36! Can you imagine?! Youre addictive! ;) And thanks for making Matt the seme once. I really loved the idea 3
BlaRiix chapter 53 . 1/13/2013
I love your story. xD Hopefully you'll be able to update by at least mid February :)
Cerca39 chapter 53 . 11/5/2012
Aaaaaahhh! Update soon!
Cerca39 chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
THIS IS TERRIBLE! Stop buying Matt and Mello! So mean...
Sahxen chapter 53 . 9/30/2012
I cried so much over this story and you leave it like THIS?!
RiverLiIy chapter 53 . 8/5/2012
you should really up date it has almost been four month's
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »