Reviews for The Mystery in the Message
Most enjoyable read!
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Heartwarming. I had a bad day, and this is just cute and nice. Thx! XD
squirtbug158 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This was brilliant. I can actually see her doing something like this. God knows, the contradictory and vague messages she gets from Booth are certainly confusing and very frustrating.
moonlighting.gatita chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
thaat was BRILLIANT!i loved the last part...

"It's possible I'm starting to. I'll need more evidence before I come to a conclusion, of course."

again, BRILLIANT!
BookwormKiwi chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Nope, *definitely* did not figure it out before Booth. Too quick for me. Very cute, Bones overestimating his code-breaking skills. (And good reasoning about the not-hallucination.)

And of course, an ending we all wanted :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
oww, sweet
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Haha, pretty funny. I loved that text message. x] Great job. (:
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Amazing story! Absolutely wonderful! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
not2tall05 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Amazing!

You are very talented. I've never read one of your stories, and not loved it :)
amyylasee chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Aw, just the fluff i was looking for(:

Amiiee x x x
whatta-u-know chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
wow that was so good i loved it.

oh and btw that whole booth calling tessa bones thing was really funny and creative, lol i think u should give hart and anon tip that if booth ever gets another girl he has to call her bones accidentally

anyway top marks great work going on my favie nice jo bravo
bones83 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
great story line! please update asap!
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Nice. I figured she was just trying to prove to him how irritating she finds it to be when he accepts vauge details and doesn't need the squinty specifics she likes to give him (like in season 4 when Booth said something like "It's good enough for me,") but tying it to all his past statements about love was so much better! This was a very clever idea, and I really enjoyed it! Great job :)
crazycamera chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
hehe very interesting concept! good work
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
So cute. :) I loved the text message and Booth's frantic reaction to it. It was sweet and yet... so hot. Great job with this one! I definitely enjoyed it!